Ratings for Dr. Rupi Kaila

I've been going to Dr. Kaila for about 4-5 years now on a as needed basis for neck and sciatica and she's great. Amy at the front desk is very friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr Kaila has helped me with several issues I've had. She fixed my back pain when my hips were out of alignment and my hips again when I was pregnant. I had meralgia paresthetica that persisted after pregnancy and she brought the feeling back to my leg! She is very knowledgable and professional, yet easy to talk to. The secretary is also very sweet and helpful. I am very grateful to Dr Kaila!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Amazing Chiropractor! Very helpful and knowledgeable, fixes the problem and takes away the pain. Provides recommendation for strengthening exercises. You do not need to go to her all the time for relief.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

awesome doctor; very knowledgable; efficient and professional one of the best in the industry

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Kind, knowledgable chiropractor with good beside manners.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012