Ratings for Dr. David B. McClure

I called this patient directly after her records arrived. She told me that she had already found another physician then asked me for advice. It is not cost effective to repeat a bunch of tests another doctor has done. I wished her well. Dr McClure

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

I saw this doctor about a month ago for a physical and symptoms I was having. He sent me away without any blood work, though I had fasted all night. He wanted to check with my other doctors to see what blood work they had done. I have called back to the office twice since the appointment, with no luck. The only info. I got was that they have not heard back from my other doctors. I am frustrated that the office would not just call me back in for a blood draw if they aren't getting a response from the other doctors. I feel like it is unacceptable to have to wait this long to get some simple blood work done!

Submitted December 2, 2010

Dr. McClure and his staff are very caring and helpful. They return calls in a timely manner and are usually right on schedule. I have been a patient for several years and have referred several others, who have all been very satisfied with the care they have received.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

I liked the office and doctor a lot. Very professional and helpful. I felt I received excellent care. I will send my family and freinds to this office.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. David B. McClure's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

AHC