Dr. Patricia Gabriel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patricia Gabriel

Dr. Gabriel is a wonderful doctor who respects her patients, has tremendous compassion and takes time to make sure you get the care you need. She is excellent!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

My family love and respect Dr. Gabriel,, could not wish for a better or more caring, doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Gabriel is our family doctor - she looked after me during my pregnancy and now also looks after my daughter. My husband thinks that she is very kind as well as professional. We find Dr. Gabriel to be responsive, helpful and a very nice doctor. In relation to providing options, I think you only have to ask. At our last appointment, I asked her to talk me through some medical options for my postpartum recovery issues and she happily provided them. We really like Dr. Gabriel and are happy that she is our family doctor. The only thing I would say around pregnancy is that Dr Gabriel was not on shift when I went into labor and as a result, I was very unhappy with the delivery - therefore, don't count on Dr Gabriel being there. I wish I had known this earlier, and I would have probably chosen a different delivery option. As a family doctor though, she is absolutely wonderful and we are grateful that our family is under her care.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Pleasant doctor but knowledge is average. Doesn't provide the full range of options and check up that other doctors do.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I have paranoia, yet even I feel that she is on my side. Is very good at determining your needs while still respecting your 'wants'. She is extremely comforting to talk to and has such a genuine vibe of empathy and professionalism. She truly respects her patients. I leave her office feeling refreshed, even if just discussing the most basic of things.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

Extremely kind, helpful and knowledgeable. A gem for sure. Feel lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I love dr Gabriel she is very helpful and understanding! She really listens to what you have to say and she is very flexible and understanding with all her patients

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Gabriel is a thoughtful, thorough family doctor who cares for the whole person including mental and physical health. We are grateful to call her our family doctor. Her medical expertise and her referrals have always been extremely helpful and accurate.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

It makes such a difference having a great doctor. My whole family love her. She is not only very kind but is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Can anyone provide her office address and phone number? Thanks a million.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Patricia Gabriel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

AARP