Dr. Patricia Gabriel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Patricia Gabriel

We love Dr. Gabriel. She's very nice. Couldn't ask for a better family doctor. Thank you Dr. Gabriel for everything that you do and for caring for your patients in the most genuine way. We feel blessed to have met Dr. Gabriel.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Great on all counts We’ve been seeing her for years

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I feel very fortunate that Dr Patricia Gabriel looks after our family. She's patient, on the ball and caring; she is also a giving doctor and has a very good bedside manner, rare to find one that works so compassionately. The only complaint I have is sometimes I feel that the front desk plays favorites - I've been given different "availability" options depending on who I am talking to. That's the only unusual thing I've experienced.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Gabriel is a warm, empathetic and friendly doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Gabriel. She was on call and delivered my baby and I would love to have her as my GP, but her practice is full. Professional, empathetic and extremely knowledgeable. People are very lucky to have her as their doctor .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I tried to, but couldn't update an older review, so am submitting a new one. I wanted to increase a couple of ratings for Dr Gabriel - including for punctuality. I went and saw another doctor (as I wanted a secondary doctor closer to work) but he was 1/2 hour late and didn't even acknowledge it. Dr Gabriel is nearly always on time so she deserves a 5 star rating for that. Some staff, such as Barbara, are nice and pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Love Dr G - wish she would be in the office more but she's a caring physician

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Nice to see so many great comments. Dr Gabriel is definitely a warm welcoming doctor. At times her advice has been inconsistent or later than I'd have liked, but she means well and that means a lot.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Gabriel is a fabulous doctor. Very personable and takes a keen interest in her patients overall well-being. She listens carefully and really hears you, which is rare to find these days. She takes the time for you and is present in the moment. Intelligent and thorough. I've moved out of the area, but she is still my doctor. She's the best one I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Awesome doctor! Very caring and kind. A pleasure to work with

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Patricia Gabriel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Medicaid / Medi-Cal