Ratings for Dr. Patricia Gabriel

I love dr Gabriel she is very helpful and understanding! She really listens to what you have to say and she is very flexible and understanding with all her patients

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Gabriel is a thoughtful, thorough family doctor who cares for the whole person including mental and physical health. We are grateful to call her our family doctor. Her medical expertise and her referrals have always been extremely helpful and accurate.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

It makes such a difference having a great doctor. My whole family love her. She is not only very kind but is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Can anyone provide her office address and phone number? Thanks a million.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I have been lucky enough to have Dr. Gabriel as my family physician for 9 years. She is wonderful. Explains I'm detail. Thorough. Kind. Helped deliver our daughter, helped me through my illness (cancer). Our daughter is comfortable seeing her for checkups. She puts us all at ease. The staff at the front desk are efficient, considerate and kind.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr. Gabriel is my wife and son's doctor and I have a lot of respect for her. She's caring, knowledgeable, listens extremely well and is a sweetheart.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Gabriel is an amazing physician. She is dedicated to her patients and is knowledgeable. She has seen me through an extremely traumatic injury and has great advocated for myself and we have tried everything to improve my quality of life. She never stops hunting for new therapies and treatment options. I am a RN and know a great doctor when I see one! Nothing but fantastic things to say about Dr G!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

The Doctor is very pleasant and helpful so I like her a lot, but some of the receptionist staff are so rude.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I think this is the best doctor I have had in my whole (long) lifetime. She is smart, pleasant-no, make that cheerful (always), attentive, open minded and all-round amazing! Makes going to the doctor a pleasure! So fortunate to have her as my family doc.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

My whole family love her, even my husband who respects her for being so professional, I never thought he would accept a female doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Patricia Gabriel's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients