Ratings for Dr. Deborah Sheinbaum

I saw Dr. Sheinbaum in the PES unit of RJH. I am very grateful for her ability to really listen, for her professionalism, her kindess, and her compassion for a suicidal patient. She referred me to USTAT, where I had another excellent psychiatrist. For all the negative reviewers, maybe she wasn't saying what you wanted to hear. Mental health disorders aren't diagnosed in one session. The brain can't be x-rayed to see where it's broken.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I saw Dr. Sheinbaum in the hospital a few years back and she prescribed an anti depressant I'd never been on before. Wow! I was like a new person. Best anti depressant I've ever been on. People even commented on how good I looked. Thanks Dr. Sheinbaum!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Sent my psychotic son home to me - with a bus pass! Unhelpful doesn't begin to describe the nightmare that I had to endure - and my son. Being turned away from PES resulted in further deterioration of my son - it is amazing that he made it through it in one piece and alive. The Mental Health Act is not being adhered to ! Deterioration includes health - family life, vocational, social and financial too! It is no wonder we have such a street/homeless problem.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

This Site, Wont let me write what i Really feel about her. Shes the worst person I have ever met. I hope she loses her license, she does not deserve to have it.. let along work with people that need help.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Aweful aweful aweful. This women does not take mental health seriously. Has told me i am not depressed and send me home from the hospital 1 hour after i tried to commit suicide.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This doctor is a quack. Extremely quick to judge using her morality as her guiding compass. Inaccurate and biased reporting subsequently. Major job to undo her "help" after a brief encounter with her at PES. Extremely arrogant in her suggestions. Run from her!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Not only the worst doctor I've met, but the worst person I've ever met. This woman is cold, unprofessional, did not keep my information confidential, judgemental, and is a liability. This woman should have her liscence taken away from her ASAP. Do not see her if you're looking for someone compassionate and wanting a safe environment to share your information - DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I came into the PES and she completely dismissed and invalidated me. I was sent home with a prescription for sleeping pills which was absolutely no help.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Awful. She would not even listen to what you say. Since you are in PES, you are a crazy person. She does not care about your life. All she does is to kick you out of the hospital the minute that she sees you.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

I saw Dr. Scheinbaum in the PES unit at RJH, and was so relieved to have been assigned to such a compassionate and knowledgeable psychiatrist. She was very gentle with her questions and comments, and the help she gave that day put me back on track to getting my life back together. If I had to see her in private practise, I definitely would not hesitate.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015