Ratings for Dr. Deborah Sheinbaum

This Site, Wont let me write what i Really feel about her. Shes the worst person I have ever met. I hope she loses her license, she does not deserve to have it.. let along work with people that need help.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Aweful aweful aweful. This women does not take mental health seriously. Has told me i am not depressed and send me home from the hospital 1 hour after i tried to commit suicide.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This doctor is a quack. Extremely quick to judge using her morality as her guiding compass. Inaccurate and biased reporting subsequently. Major job to undo her "help" after a brief encounter with her at PES. Extremely arrogant in her suggestions. Run from her!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Not only the worst doctor I've met, but the worst person I've ever met. This woman is cold, unprofessional, did not keep my information confidential, judgemental, and is a liability. This woman should have her liscence taken away from her ASAP. Do not see her if you're looking for someone compassionate and wanting a safe environment to share your information - DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I came into the PES and she completely dismissed and invalidated me. I was sent home with a prescription for sleeping pills which was absolutely no help.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Awful. She would not even listen to what you say. Since you are in PES, you are a crazy person. She does not care about your life. All she does is to kick you out of the hospital the minute that she sees you.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

As an R.N. I worked considerably with Dr. Sheinbaum and her patients. I am quite amused by some of these comments! Basically, Dr. S. simply has no time or sympathy for feel good horsecrap. Her assessments. while not perfect (whose are) are superior. She wants her treatments to WORK not sound good or coddle tender sensibilities. She does not want be a facilitator of negativity or destructive lifestyles. Very limited tolerance for folk who have clearly recognizable personality disorders unless they are really serious about chnanging things. And of course she has that wicked sense of humour....

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I saw Dr. Scheinbaum in the PES unit at RJH, and was so relieved to have been assigned to such a compassionate and knowledgeable psychiatrist. She was very gentle with her questions and comments, and the help she gave that day put me back on track to getting my life back together. If I had to see her in private practise, I definitely would not hesitate.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Horrible! No sympathy what so ever. Was ready to pass judgement on me after talking to me for 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

THIS "WOMAN" SHOULD HAVE HER LICENCE TAKEN AWAY FROM HER!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015