Ratings for Dr. R. Douglas Cullom

Happy with all this office has to offer. My surgery went great! Everyone was so helpful and answered all my questions! I definitely would recommend this doctor to anyone interested in LASIK.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

[LASIK eye surgery (both eyes)] Staff was very friendly. Dr Cullom was very approachable, great bed side manner and answered all my questions during the initial consultation visit. Dr. Cullom was very detailed with his analysis to help decide whether I was even a good candidate for LASIK eye surgery. (Which I was.) Provided two options: 1) LASIK or 2) Implants and the PROs/CONs of each option for my personal situation. (He did not pressure me to take either option and said it was a personal decision I needed to make even if I decided not to proceed with either option.) Post surgery, Dr. Cullom personally called me at home that evening to check whether my vision was Ok and if I had any addition concerns/questions about the surgery and post surgery instructions. Overall I would suggest Dr. Cullom to others seeking LASIK eye surgery.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. R. Douglas Cullom's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

UnitedHealthcare