Ratings for Dr. Reta Blakely

I had the opportunity of seeing Dr Blakely a couple of times at the creekside. She is heaven sent. Very calm , patient , encouraging and re-assuring. She is a rare breed. I am okay switching clinics just because of her. I just stumbled on this site .

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

By far the best dr I have ever dealt with. Thank you DR. Blakely!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

By far the best doctor I have ever had, she's a breath of fresh air! So genuine, caring and provides the best medical attention. She was extremely patient with me in dealing with my anxiety and I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I am in my 70's and have had a lot of doctors along the way. I couldn't believe my luck when I was taken on by Dr. Blakely. She calls me her most challenging patient, but she is always up to the challenge. Always gives you enough time so she can get to the best treatment options. Best Dr. I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

this doctor is the best doctor i ever had, i would strongly recommend !!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

This doctor is awesome. She remembers us, she is knowledgeable, and she is caring.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Doctor is really good. She takes time to listen and treat her patients. However, the office manager at Creekside medical is very rude and has no people skills. I love the doctor but am thinking of switching clinics due to the office staff manager.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr.Blakely is an incredible doctor. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and seems to really care about my thoughts and beliefs as she gives her professional advice. She is very throrough and I appreciate the time she takes in every appointment.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I totally agree with the two previous ratings! She is the best at what she does. A very professional, discreet and courteous doctor. I am so glad I finally found a doctor I don't put off going to see when I need a doctor. My kids love her too!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

I Love Dr.Blakely! As a new resident to the city, i was a bit apprehensive about finding a new Dr. but I have been so lucky to have Dr. Blakely become my family Dr. She is caring, professional, knowledgeable and I can't reccommend her enough!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012