Ratings for Dr. Gurbir Mann

Dr. Mann did my bunionectomy. I followed his excellent instructions to a "t" and couldn't believe how pain-free the procedure was and how quickly I recovered. He took the time to listen and answer all my questions. I'm now 4 months post-op and back to hiking, exercising and dancing (and have been for awhile). Not only is he a great surgeon, he's also a genuinely nice, caring person. I've already referred friends to him.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Dr. Mann is a great doctor! After seeing a podiatrist with serious personality issues, I chose Dr. Mann based on these reviews. And they were certainly right! He has a great 'bedside manner', listens, is knowledgeable and solves the problem! I have had a few issues over the last year + that he has been the only one who could tell me what was wrong. My family Dr. was not able to resolve these issues!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr Mann is a fantastic doctor! I would recommend him to anybody. He is very kind and compassionate as well as knowledgable and he will take the time to listen to what you have to say. His assistants are wonderful too.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Mann is a great doctor, he performed and helped me through the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

He is just an AWESOME doctor. Thanks for everything... Gamman.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

What a great doctor! Dr. Mann is so kind, yet professional and very knowledgable. I had a bunionectomy and honestly, I couldn't have asked for better care. He makes you feel comfortable and relaxed, never a feeling of being rushed.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Dr Mann is good. The front desk receptionist is horrible. His distinguished colleague doctor is horrible too. They charge for initial consultation and on top for laser treatment during same sesion.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr Mann was very helpful....he was very caring and genuinely concerned about my problems...his staff is wonderful !

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

After a terrible experience with a podiatrist in Dr. To's clinic in Kensington, my neighbour recommended Dr. Mann. WOW!! Incredible professional, caring, knowledgable. Wonderful staff. Feel totally confident placing my feet in his hands!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Mann, Has been a great help over the laste two years he has done two surgeries and both have been succesful and I would absoutly recomend him to any of my friends who would be in need of a GREAT doctor.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013