Ratings for Dr. Lloyd Nesbitt

Dr. Nesbitt is helpful, knowledgeable, and really cares. I have no qualms recommending him to anyone !

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

always punctual, very helpful, resourceful and generous with his time, expertise and supplies

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Nice enough guy. Over-ruled my family doctor request for a cast moulding and promised to send her the evidence basis for the decisions. Used a scan (virtual technology) on foot. We did not have any discussion around what the insert would look like which a friend of mine who has had many made said was peculiar. Hope that doesn't mean base model for premium price. No problems asking if I had insurance coverage. First question posed! In and out in less than 20 minutes for about$ 800.00 - Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. The inserts better fit, feel good and do the job. I lose coverage at the end of the month!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Dr Nesbitt is excellent in all respects. The office staff is great. And the office is outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I found Dr Nesbitt to be extremely knowledgeable, responsive and professional. I had orthotics made by another (awful) podiatrist, realised something wasn't right and then found Dr Nesbitt through online reviews. He did a proper exam, educated me (without trashing the other Dr at all, but also letting me know that their work was sub-par), and then made me a proper set of orthotics using plaster. The orthotics are great to this day - 5 years later! He never tried to sell me any shoes or other nonsense, and even gave me some info and pads to give to my mom when I told him about her bunions. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

One of the best doctors, and of course THE BEST podiatrists ever! One of the most professional, and yet one of the most kind, gentle, and genuinely caring doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I saw Dr. Nesbit 15 yrs ago for a pair of orthotics and today still wear them as they still give support to my feet. Well recommended.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Nesbitt provides efficient services. Appointments are on time

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr Nesbitt removed these toenail clippers out of a drawer to cut my nails. He told me his place is cleaner than my pedicure place. I beg to differ. At least my pedicure puts them in an autoclave. This place doesn't put them in packages. I felt gross leaving

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Lloyd Nesbitt

Dr. Lloyd Nesbitt's response
Please note that we always sterilize each and every instrument in our autoclave before ever using one on a patient. My staff would place the sterilize instruments in a drawer, and from day one of my practice, I would never consider using an instrument on a patient that was not sterilized! However, your comments are appreciated, and to assure patients that our instruments are indeed sterilized, we now open the sterilized pack in front of the patient so there would be no doubt in their mind that the instruments are sterilized. Same with surgical blades. They are used only once and are disposable. As for our office cleanliness, we pride ourselves on the fact that patients are always complimenting us on our spotless treatment rooms.

Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr Nesbitt has solved several of my and my families foot problems.I have recommended him to numerous friends. All were satisfied with the results. The secretary is friendly and calls me if an earlier appointment becomes available. The wait time is always manageable. Dr Nesbitt is courteous and puts me at ease. I rarely, if ever, feel pain during a procedure. I would highly recommend Dr Nesbitt to be your podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013