Ratings for Dr. David Baron

I was told to do an endoscopy a few times by dr baron but when I show up at his office he gets upset at me and says I keep coming just because I want more tests. He did a endoscopy on me many years ago things change..he kept asking if I had heartburn and seems so concerned..I don't understand dr baron... I feel he is undertaken too much in his professional life and as well as his private life. I know he has many patients too see etc but he knew from his record before I had a endoscopy..he was verty irate with me..he also kept telling me to come back every two to three months to examine me.. it really hurts.. how come he is so nice to younger lady patients and to me he can be so rude? He smiles at some visits and so moody and arrogant at other visits? I am trying to figure a way to talk with him in a quiet dignified manner. I need my answers too. I don't like to feel dumb for asking questions.. I also had a painful colonoscopy.. I see him smiling at younger lady patients.. I don't understand... I think he may know about wger the stomach bleeds etc but when it comes to perhaps IB S and other condition he really doesn't seem to know much.. he also told me I didn't have fatty liver now I find out I do.. what is going on dr baron? Yes alot of people feel u have an arrogant personality.. go back and study how to be more professional. . How to act towards anxious pateint! Not everyone is in awe of u! I am very hurt...

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

If you are looking to find someone compassionate and willing to explain what is happening THEN GO ELSEWHERE! I think Dr. Barons answer to everything is 3 tablespoons of metamucil daily. After a colonoscopy, he diagnosed me with IBS c. My first office visit he must have been in a bad mood that day as he would not explain anything to me. Just sat there and talked into his Dictaphone. I wanted answers and he was not willing to give them. Well "Dr." you misdiagnosed me. I don't have IBS but a rectocele. Hummm..why did you not see that on the scope? A gynecologist recently found it and was surprised you didn't see it. I think Dr. Baron that you have a "God complex" and very full of yourself. Remember your Hypocratic oath?? Go back and study it!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Doctor Baron is very funny and extremely knowledgeable. Realizing how nervous/scared I was, he took time to have a friendly conversation just to put my mind at ease. He asked specific questions about my symptoms and before doing the examination, he said there was no cause for concern. Sure enough he was right and the exam results were normal. If there is no cause for concern, he will not go into any details and expects you to trust his judgement. Thank you Doctor Baron!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

I was told to try metumucil tbsp twice a day and drink a lot of water for what dr baron thought is IBS and then I had severe stomach pain and more runs plus vomit. i also kept complaining that i was gaining weight and dr baron kept saying he didnt know why I was gaining weight. recently he yelled at me and told me to lose weight and was so rude to m on the exam table. i felt so badly.. he is so arrogant and he feels he i s right all the time... h kept saying my live looked good but another specialist told me i have problem with my liver.. i am so nervous about my health.. i feel d baron is way to busy with many patients to really give his full attention and is making sloppy mistakes.. i have heard him talk so nice to other younger ladies , but with me so rude at times and pick on me for being nervous and i feel he judges me entirely.. he isnt perfect himself and this dr baron need to take a good look in the mirror at himself as well.. he is very successful and he has try and understand others who are not so blessed with life ... h has a moody personality and i feel he really is stressed and its not fair to his patients.. i am hurt and i feel so let down.. it isnt easy to find a good stomach dr here but still he needs more compassion.. one day he will be a patient too and then he will see how it feels.. i know others patients like him but he isnt perfect.. he makes mistakes..

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr Baron is knowledgeable and caring; he has always been consistent.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

Had a painful colonoscopy performed and yelled in pain before going under.. an it felt like the dr shoved the instrument i so hard and got a UTI two days later and ended up in emerg.. he is so moody and makes u feel stupid for asking questions .. no patience at all and he has to be right.. doesnt give u full details on anything really.. i cry when i leave his office.. i dont feel the caring at all. i feel so lost.. he was smiling in the start then got s o cold and moody.. He needs to learn how to be a better person and put himself in other people shoes.. has no patience for anxious patients..

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr David Baron is very sweet and kind and very patient. He is very concerned about his patients and tries to follow up. He has alot of knowledge and a nice , calm bedside manner. He enjoys joking with his patients too. Very handsome as well! His eyes are full of caring and sincere.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. David Baron receives wonderful reviews, for the most part. I generally give as much credit as I possibly can, but not in this case. Three years ago, I was in a life-altering car collision; I was rear-ended three consecutive times. From being a perfectly healthy 28-year-old man I have gone to being a handicapped old man living inside a young man's body. With incessant, paralyzing lower back pain and unrelenting digestive troubles, I have become a shadow of my former self. Prescription painkillers, pain clinics and hospitals have been unable to help or subdue the pain. One of the primary symptoms has been my sudden intolerance of nearly all foods, and primarily fibers. Fruit, vegetables, grains have all become poisons to my system. Dr. Baron (and I use the title "Dr." diplomatically) refused my request for a colonoscopy, dismissed my suggestion this could have been a tailbone issue, and ruled out the possibility of a connection between the digestive and lower back pain. His diagnosis? IBS. His treatment plan? Fiber treatment with 3 tablespoons of Metamucil per meal. All specialists and lawyers I have gone to since have asked, "Was he trying to kill you?" Needless to say, if your body cannot tolerate fiber, fiber therapy isn't the way to go. My symptoms were aggravated, and this "therapy" landed me in the hospital and resulted in my being more ill than ever for the following 6 months. As it turned out, IBS was never my concern, but an out-of-place coccyx , resulting inflammation, bruised muscles and damaged nerves, and a resulting barrage of symptoms. I am now in the process of attempting to get better, a one-day-at-a-time battle, but out of the entirety of my suffering, this has been my poorest experience. Or, if you use the words of the lawyer of the defendant of all people, "With such lazy diagnosis and 'treatment,' you're lucky he didn't end your life.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

When a doctor takes the time and make sure all your questions are answered - you may have to wait a bit to be seen - I sure prefer it that way.Dr Baron takes the time - and so does his stuff - I appreciate it and consider myself lucky to be treated by him - he is knowledgeable caring and as kind as can be - thanks.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Been followed for 10+years by Dr.baron. he is just great! Got multiple gastrologist before him. They were all bad compare to him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017