Ratings for Dr. Christopher Mcdowell

Too busy and no receptionist. Tried to ring at least five times but not one was successful.Too busy and no receptionist. Tried to ring at least five times but not one was successful.Too busy and no receptionist. Tried to ring at least five times but not one was successful.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2018

I have been seeing Chris for a number of years and I could not recommend him enough. He is a compassionate, emptathetic and knowledgeable doctor. He responds to emails quickly and genuinely cares about my wellbeing and helping me be the best person I can. I encourage EVERYONE to see Dr Chris McDowell he will change your life!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Very negative experience working with this Doctor some time ago. Too busy to care, I didn't know any better so wasted 6 months of time.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

8 months ago I was recommended by a friend to see Dr McDowell , 8 months later I'm still his patient and very happy with the service he provides. He has exceeded my expectations as I have had bad experiences with previous doctors I have seen in the past. Very Happy.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr McDowell for almost a year now and I must say he is the best psychiatrist I seen in my life so far. He is clearly very passionate about his work and I feel he genuinely does care about my well being and how best I should be treated. I find him very easy to talk and open up to which I have had trouble doing in the past with other doctors. I am very glad I was referred to him and have no plans of changing doctors for the foreseeable future. I would of course recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Chris has been very helpful during his treatment of me which has been ongoing for a number of years now. I am very happy under his care. He has helped me through an extremely dark period in my life and both me and my family have seen a massive improvement. He is a great doctor and I am very grateful to be his patient.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Recently I have changed psychiatrists to Dr McDowell. I am very glad I have done so as I can safely say he is much better than who I was previously seeing. Dr McDowell is very enthusiastic with helping my situation and approached my problems with a level of professionalism and compassion that I have not experienced with other doctors. I have and will recommend him to anyone considering getting psychiatric help.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Having been a patient of Dr McDowell for over a year now I can safely say he is the most competent, compassionate and understanding psychiatrist I have seen to date. As a result of his work I personally feel the best I have felt in years. Without a doubt I would highly recommend him to anyone wishing to seek psychiatric help.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr McDowell has been very helpful to me over the months I have seen him. He has helped my situation beyond words and I am extremly grateful for that. He approached my situation with genuine empathy and care for what I was dealing with and handled everything in such a professional manner . The staff and workplace also are extremely pleasant. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I have been seeing Dr McDowell for 25 years now and have continued seeing him as he has a great understanding of me, my issues and diagnosis and he has always been totally supportive of me in every way. If I email him he responds quickly, he is on time when I turn up for my appointments and he has a great amount of knowledge in all regions of Psychiatry and many other medical areas. Not once in the 25 years of seeing him have I ever felt unimpressed of disappointed. He's honest with me and has always followed through with actions he tells me he is going to take, like sending letters to my GP, blood test's (even if the condition I'm concerned about is not in his field) he will do preliminary to my GP but any results he gets he will contact my GP. He is friendly and has always made me feel comfortable. Psychiatrists are dealing with issues that are very sensitive and can be quite serious and his approach to these issues have always been of utter care and compassion. I would never in my life ever see a Doctor for 25 years if I was not comfortable with. I have suggested to numerous people to see Dr McDowell and I have not received any negative comments about him in return. I would HIGHLY recommend him as your Psychiatrist and I would say with 100% certainty that you will not be unhappy with your decision. Obviously I only have positive things to say about him. Where DR'S in this field are concerned he is totally professional and takes his position extremely serious.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017