Ratings for Dr. Albert Hanna

Excellent physician, my family has him as a family doctor for 4 years. He is always listening and having time for our health and social complaints. Thanks dr Hanna

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Excellent person to talk to about any ailment. If he feels he is not the expert on what it is, he will always refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I would say he is the most unprofessional , arogant, inconciderate Doctor I've had over many years. His knowledge is limited at best . I now understand why he left a Scarborough Clinic so abruptly . Would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

He has been warm personable, very efficient and caring. I find him to be an excellent doctor for our family.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Hanna has been our doctor for 3 years. He really listens and I have never been disappointed in him. I have many health problems and many specialists and have never had problems with any of them. My GP in Peterborough was bored, uninterested and sloppy - everything Dr Hanna is not. So thank you Dr Hanna.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I have found Dr. hanna to be polite and pleasant enough but beyond routine simple problems he has no interest in actually helping me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Incompetent and arrogant doctor. He diagnosed my child with pneumonia, and giving antibiotics for a simple cold.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. hanna was very helpful and patient with my young daughter! Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Hanna is an excellent doctor. We had a bad experience with our previous doctor, when we heard that there was a new doctor and he was looking for patients, we jumped at the opportunity, and I am so glad that we did. Dr. Hanna looks after myself, husband, and two daughters. He's very attentive, and always has time to squeeze you into an appointment. He's thorough and makes sure that you're comfortable. He explains all decisions, in detail, and is just great. I do recommend him already to people, and will continue to do so. Also, he works outside of normal hours as well, which is SOO convenient, as per my husband works in Toronto, and doesn't get home until 6PM.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I find Dr. Hanna to be affable. Although he is not overly concerned with diagnosing my (sudden-onset, first-ever, and still continuing) medical problem, he is willing to order tests I request (and with which he agrees). He is polite and friendly. He does tend to jump to conclusions, in that I know he's recommended a test or two based on statistics/generalities, even though my specific medical history tends not to suggest the problem he's imagining. It doesn't hurt to be thorough, I guess. Despite numerous attempts, I have been unable to get specifics from him i.e. which exact tests, and their precise results...which is frustrating. I have most of his attention for the few minutes I'm in his office, but I'm sure I'm completely forgotten moments later. I am (still) directing my own diagnosis, it seems. I can't say my experience, so far, has been great. But it's been adequate. Staff is good. Dr. Hanna is punctual.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014