You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Albert Hanna

I would say he is the most unprofessional , arogant, inconciderate Doctor I've had over many years. His knowledge is limited at best . I now understand why he left a Scarborough Clinic so abruptly . Would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Hanna has been our doctor for 3 years. He really listens and I have never been disappointed in him. I have many health problems and many specialists and have never had problems with any of them. My GP in Peterborough was bored, uninterested and sloppy - everything Dr Hanna is not. So thank you Dr Hanna.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Dr. hanna was very helpful and patient with my young daughter! Thanks!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Hanna is an excellent doctor. We had a bad experience with our previous doctor, when we heard that there was a new doctor and he was looking for patients, we jumped at the opportunity, and I am so glad that we did. Dr. Hanna looks after myself, husband, and two daughters. He's very attentive, and always has time to squeeze you into an appointment. He's thorough and makes sure that you're comfortable. He explains all decisions, in detail, and is just great. I do recommend him already to people, and will continue to do so. Also, he works outside of normal hours as well, which is SOO convenient, as per my husband works in Toronto, and doesn't get home until 6PM.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I find Dr. Hanna to be affable. Although he is not overly concerned with diagnosing my (sudden-onset, first-ever, and still continuing) medical problem, he is willing to order tests I request (and with which he agrees). He is polite and friendly. He does tend to jump to conclusions, in that I know he's recommended a test or two based on statistics/generalities, even though my specific medical history tends not to suggest the problem he's imagining. It doesn't hurt to be thorough, I guess. Despite numerous attempts, I have been unable to get specifics from him i.e. which exact tests, and their precise results...which is frustrating. I have most of his attention for the few minutes I'm in his office, but I'm sure I'm completely forgotten moments later. I am (still) directing my own diagnosis, it seems. I can't say my experience, so far, has been great. But it's been adequate. Staff is good. Dr. Hanna is punctual.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

I went to him while he was located in Scarborough. The admin staff there was quite poor although Dr. Hanna himself wasn't too bad.I'm pretty upset that he had just picked up and left not letting any one know that he was leaving.Im now left with no doctor and I'm upset that there was no warning. Thanks for the heads up

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

thank you dr hanna. i visited him with a problem that i thought it is not important, but he adviced me to go to emerg rightaway, where i got the right treatment. thank y again.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr. Albert Hanna's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I would say he is the most unprofessional , arogant, inconciderate Doctor I've had over many years. His knowledge is limited at best . I now understand why he ..."

April 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has been warm personable, very efficient and caring. I find him to be an excellent doctor for our family."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Hanna has been our doctor for 3 years. He really listens and I have never been disappointed in him. I have many health problems and many specialists and ha..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "I have found Dr. hanna to be polite and pleasant enough but beyond routine simple problems he has no interest in actually helping me. "

November 6, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Incompetent and arrogant doctor. He diagnosed my child with pneumonia, and giving antibiotics for a simple cold. "

October 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. hanna was very helpful and patient with my young daughter! Thanks!"

October 29, 2014