Ratings for Dr. Albert Hanna

Excellent experience with very through family doctor

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

very through doctor, always on time and highly competent as well. Thanks DR Hanna

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Told Dr. Hanna that I wanted to get Iron injections instead of taking twice the recommended daily dose orally as it was making me sick, even though 3 women I work with get these. He said it didn't exist, and it was up to me to find out about it, because he didn't believe me or other women, and that he'd never seen before Here you go Dr. Hanna. Please don't be so arrogant with your next patients. http://bodyandhealth.canada.com/drug/getdrug/infufer

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Hanna is always a pleasure to be with AND the most punctual for appointments. Besides the great personality, he is a VERY competent medical practitioner.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Great office, always on time, very thorough and very pleasant. His staff is great as well. Sharp contrast from my past md with his 2 hour wait times and poor staff. Love that clinic thank you 😊

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Excellent doctor, knowledgable, and highly professional Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

He is very good and knowledgable Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Very helpful , excellent dr , he always listen to all my concerns with pertinence. he helped me & my family members for the past 3 years, very kind, polite and knowledgeable doctor. He always makes me feel welcome to ask any questions and listens to my concerns. I never had any problems getting a referral or ordering tests when requested. I wonder the last two comments , are they talking about someone else, or they had problems with their keyboard?

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Will not return ever. Unprofessional, referred us to the wrong things more than once. Becomes arrogant when faced with situations he doesn't know about.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Very arrogant, I do not recommend him, I do not wish to go back to him anymore, rather choose walk-in clinic instead.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017