Ratings for Dr. Albert Hanna

Will not return ever. Unprofessional, referred us to the wrong things more than once. Becomes arrogant when faced with situations he doesn't know about.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Very arrogant, I do not recommend him, I do not wish to go back to him anymore, rather choose walk-in clinic instead.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Great with kids. Very helpful and is willing to answer questions

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Thanks Dr Hanna. You are always supportive and helpful to all members of my family.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Hanna always listens to my concerns and explains things to me. Very proactive in managing my health. Glad he is my doctor

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Excellent physician, my family has him as a family doctor for 4 years. He is always listening and having time for our health and social complaints. Thanks dr Hanna

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Excellent person to talk to about any ailment. If he feels he is not the expert on what it is, he will always refer you to a specialist.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I would say he is the most unprofessional , arogant, inconciderate Doctor I've had over many years. His knowledge is limited at best . I now understand why he left a Scarborough Clinic so abruptly . Would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

He has been warm personable, very efficient and caring. I find him to be an excellent doctor for our family.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr Hanna has been our doctor for 3 years. He really listens and I have never been disappointed in him. I have many health problems and many specialists and have never had problems with any of them. My GP in Peterborough was bored, uninterested and sloppy - everything Dr Hanna is not. So thank you Dr Hanna.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016