I saw Dr. Ansari for a septoplasty... but woke up with a butchered rhinoplasty that had never been discussed before surgery. I never complained to him about the appearance of my nose but during surgery he decided to use some extra cartilage for my 'saddle deformity'. He over-corrected it and now I have a huge unnatural bump on my nose. Be careful to explicitly say exactly what you want and do not want in surgery- or better yet find another doctor who will stick to the agreed upon procedure, and who wont completely ruin the appearance of your nose.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I don't think that there are many MDs like Dr. Ansari. He's extremely passionate about his profession and very very knowledgeable in his field. I've had a couple of procedures performed by Dr. Ansari and I would highly recommend him to any one seeking an ENT and Otolaryngologist.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Ansari is great! I had multiple surgeries done by him and he was awesome. Aside from the fact that he certainly knows what he is doing, he is compassionate as well. I just can't thank him enough for a job well done! I don't mind waiting for him during the consultations, as I fully understand that he always takes time with his patients. I will be seeing him again next year. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr .Ansari is an amazing doctor, who not only takes pride in his work but is extremely very good at what he does. He performed a forehead flap in a 41/2 hr surgery, My husband just had the stitches taken out and is on his way to healing. I can not thank him enough, I am so glad we live in the country that we do. As for Rebecca, very caring person but needs to get her format on what has to be done BEFORE surgery can even happen (a to do list would be great) Thanks again for everything, we owe you big time!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I have never met Dr Ansari because after 45 minutes of waiting for my "first appointment of the day" appointment, he still hadn't wandered into work. I have spent well over 500 hours waiting for doctors in the last two years for other issues and this is the first time I have felt this irate and disrespected. After waiting a half an hour I approached reception about if he was running late, was told "we are not sure where he is, but this happens a lot". Waited another 10 minutes still nothing, now I know how the medical profession works and sometimes there are emergencies and patients that need immediate attention - this was not one of those scenarios. This is just a man who can't get out of bed and be at work to respect his patient's time. I have more to do in my life than to sit around and wait so this guy can make a few hundred bucks by consulting on my issues. There are consequences for me being late at work and there should be for you too. I had to take time off work, drive a half hour, pay for parking and sit and wait for you to essentially not show up for my appointment. If the tables were turned and I didn't show up, I might be charged for missing the appointment yet there is no consequence for you except this bad review on a website. Shame on you Dr Khalid Ansari! thankfully is receptionist was very empathetic and understanding.

Submitted October 22, 2015

Just had my initial consultation with Dr. Ansari and all I have to say is wow! He is the most intelligent and detailed Doctor I have ever met! I have had a broken crooked nose since I was 10, and have seen 3 different ents (2 in the us and I in Alberta) since that time. Each surgery has been unsuccessful in correcting my deviated septum and breathing issues. I finally feel as though I have found the right man and am in good hands. Even the student Doctor who he was training was very impressed. This man knows he stuff! Although I am having to pay for a portion of the surgery because of the appearance issues of my nose being addressed as well, I know it will be well worth in improving the overall quality of my life.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

Dr. Ansari has operated on me twice and both times he has shown compassion and he really cares about his patients needs. I would recommend him to any one. Thanks again doc I owe you big time.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Been waiting 4 years to fix a perforated septum that was recommended to be fixed within 5 months of my initial consult....really not impressed.

Submitted February 1, 2014

So grateful to Dr Ansari for performing the forehead flap. The surgery took 4 hours to perform an I felt it was done with great care in mind for my health and cosmetic well-being. Also a big thanks to Christa for speeding up the wait time for my final surgery! (And for caring enough to call me on your day off. God bless your great work!!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

Dr. Khalid Ansari's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Ansari for a septoplasty... but woke up with a butchered rhinoplasty that had never been discussed before surgery. I never complained to him about the..."

December 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't think that there are many MDs like Dr. Ansari. He's extremely passionate about his profession and very very knowledgeable in his field. I've had a coupl..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ansari is great! I had multiple surgeries done by him and he was awesome. Aside from the fact that he certainly knows what he is doing, he is compassionate ..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr .Ansari is an amazing doctor, who not only takes pride in his work but is extremely very good at what he does. He performed a forehead flap in a 41/2 hr surg..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I have never met Dr Ansari because after 45 minutes of waiting for my "first appointment of the day" appointment, he still hadn't wandered into work. I have spe..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had my initial consultation with Dr. Ansari and all I have to say is wow! He is the most intelligent and detailed Doctor I have ever met! I have had a brok..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ansari has operated on me twice and both times he has shown compassion and he really cares about his patients needs. I would recommend him to any one. Thank..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "this man knows what he's doing. He performed a major surgery on me and I am expecting a complete recovery, Thanks Kal!"

March 31, 2015