You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Sophya Itskovich

Sophya treated me for food and environmental allergies, chronic fatigue, foggy brain, emotional blockages, and hormone imbalances. She also treated my son for malnourishment from food allergies(he was allergic to most nutrients), environmental allergies, and a weakened immune system. She treated my sister for blackouts, insomnia, and food allergies. We are permanently healed of these problems and it has changed our lives and futures. Sophya is full of loving kindness and a true healer. She is very intelligent and continually studies and applies a lifetime of experience and knowledge to healing her patients. We go to Sophya for everything as she is so effective and the methods are not intrusive. For example: one time my son was sick, nauseous, and wouldn't eat for days so I took him to see Sophya - she said he had food poisoning and did one 5 minute NAET treatment and he immediately asked to eat dinner and happily went to school the next morning. Totally recommend Sophya!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013

Sophya treated my using NAET to help me with food allergies and hay fever. She also treated my daughter who had lots of eczema and rashes from an allergy of many foods. She treated our allergies permanently. We can eat everything again and no longer get sick or rashes, or digestive problems. Sophya has been the most loving, caring, and supportive doctor we have ever had. She has even helped my husband with his back and sports injuries. We can come to her for everything! Millions of Blessings to you Sophya!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

Dr. Sophya Itskovich's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Specialty changed from "Allergist / Immunologist" to "Acupuncturist"

February 5, 2013