Ratings for Dr. Ginevra Fullard

Thank God for Doctors Like Dr. Fullard. An amazing women who specializes in PATIENT care. Always incorporating all areas of healing and assistance to all my ailments, and taking the time and effort to do so. I am sorry not to see her in practise at this time. All rumours are just that, rumours. Let's get her back!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I have been checking this site often in the hopes Dr. Fullard has returned to practice. I dearly miss Dr. Fullard's knowledge, support and guidance. She is the most compassionate physician I have had. Dr Fullard has always been there for me and my family and provided excellent care to us all. Wherever and whenever she returns to practice I will continue to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Is this doctor back in practice ? I thought she lost her license ? I know she has been working at a wellness clinic - the where she says she's an independent consultant MD. Is she back in her medical practice ?

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Excellent doctor. Helped me with some issues I had for a long time.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Greatest!!!, Knowledgeable and always super helpful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr Fullard has been my family physician for over 5 years. For both me and my kids. It's sad to see small town gossip and rumors on this website. She is such and amazing physician and I would highly recommend her. She is not limited in her thinking, she practices solid medicine and thinks outside the box incorporating a full wellness plan including vitamins, nutrition. and alternatives which is hard to find with other doctors. I'm grateful for her care and contributions to my family's wellness.

Submitted February 11, 2016

Dr Fullard remains one of the most influential people in my healing journey. She took patient care to a new level- I love and miss her and will always be grateful for her in this world. Truly a blessing to have met her

Submitted February 7, 2016

She was really good with us ...we moved to Vancouver.. but she has all our records and we have medical conditions that need tending to. Her cell phone is not in service..

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

She was one of the best doctors around. . .sometimes things happen in people's personal lives. The fact that she just disappeared IS NOT A REFLECTION of her as a doctor. She chose not to renew her license. Unfortunately as patients we ended up being apart of personal issues she has been dealing with. I wish her all the best and hope she sorts her life out.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I'm upset that Dr. Fullard has disappeared. I'm not happy that she did not communicate with her patients. Having said that, I noticed on my second last visit that she had a black eye and she had lost weight. I believe her problems extend beyond her licence. I am concerned about her well being and safety. She was the best doctor I have ever had in every way and I've had a few (I'm 72 years old). I've been in Penticton for 23 years and have only felt medically safe and secure since she became my doctor. She found what others had missed and saved my life. If some were kept waiting it could be because she did give extra time to those patients who needed it (I was one). She is irreplaceable and will be truly missed in my life. I believe something bad has come into her life (late summer of 2014) and can only hope she and her daughters are in a safe place. I have read all her reviews back to 2009 and she was highly rated and much appreciated until just recently. Doctors aren't supposed to have problems in their lives, but sometimes they do. I wish I could help her like she helped me.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015