Ratings for Dr. Hanna Lotocka-Reysner

Both my sons are patients of Dr. Lotocka-Reysner for 12 years now and she has always gone over and beyond for both my boys. I first met her by chance at Burnaby General, when I bought in my youngest son and she notice my old baby and asked if I have ever notice my son had a small head. As a mother my son was petfect to me so no I didn't notice. Doctor gave me het card and told me to make an appointment with her, so I did and she sent me to almost every department at children's hospital to help us get all the answers we needed for my eldest son that if not for her we would have never known of this rare syndrome my son has. So thank you to Dr. Hanna Lotocka-Reysner for sticking by my family and doing all you can do to get me the treatments and help I needed for my son.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

An intelligent doctor and I notice she wants everything in order. ( which is good). She might seem unapproachable but she is actually kind. Her staff Christina is always on top of her work but her choice of words are non-therapeutic to the patients and their parents. She is sometimes grumpy usually before lunch time and always in a hurry.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

I left this doctor.she doesn't care of children at all. Gave us wrong prescription.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Extremely rude and immature staff (Christina). I called to book an appointment and she was rude, short and when I tried to ask questions she hung up on me. I tired to call back and she won't answer the phone. Dr. Reysner has been great she just needs new staff!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr Reysner was assigned to my preemie twins at birth and we have nothing but great respect for her. She was very professional and caring with my boys over the 18 months that she was their primary physician.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

She isn't bad per se, but I found her very ignorant and unhelpful in the manner that she refused to explain the situation at hand and answer my questions with responses longer than 8 words. I didn't see the same problem with staff as the others do, but their staff isn't entirely terrible. They're ok. Dr. Reysner, was relatively ontime being only 20 minutes late, which is expected of a doctors office.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Unwilling to answer questions, very short with me and did not seem to care about a positive outcome for my son's medical condition. We switched to a wonderful pediatrician Dr Outim and experienced kindness and professionalism.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Reysner has less patience than expected for her specialty in pediatrics. She was very short with my child and in my opinion lacked appropriate bedside manners and empathy for a nervous child. Her nursing staff displays nonchalance and are rude on the phone.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012