Ratings for Dr. Bruce Merrick

Dr. Merrick was my family doctor since I was a little child and he delivered all of my four children. He is the most compassionate and kindest man with extensive knowledge of old tried & true practices along with new treatments. Unfortunately, due to our long-distance move, we no longer could travel to his clinic and therefore, we have never encountered the same exceptionally high level of treatment or service again. Dr. Merrick saw me through many painful points in my life and his consideration of my emotional and physical well-being healed me in so many ways. I am eternally grateful to have been under his care. D. Stanley

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Dr. Merrick has seen my child a few times and always makes the right call. Although he is not our regular Family Physician, we would be extremely lucky to have him if he were not already semi-retired. I find him unassuming, very pleasant and a gift to patients. I wish there were more around like Dr. Merrick!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Amazing Doctor, he is semi retired but is always up to date and is very knowledgeable with newer techniques and information

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Great doctor. We will miss his professionalism when he retires. He is the ideal GP.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

This is the kindest, most intelligent doctor I have ever had the privilege of seeing. He is amazingly thoughtful and dedicated. He is semi-retired and losing him from the medical field will leave a hole the size of the moon. He is irreplaceable and they sure don't make them like him any more. I despair that I will never find such an excellent family doctor. Thank you Dr. Merrick for your years of dedication and for being such a shining example of what every doctor should aspire to be.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014