Ratings for Dr. Lila Boroditsky

This doctor has helped me and my family above and beyond. She takes the time to explain and give you your options for deciding the next steps. I have never had a doctor that is more thorough and feel lucky to have such a caring person take care of my family.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

The first appointment I had with Dr Lila Boroditsky was more thorough. When I went back for another appointment and Pap test she was very basic, did not listen to my heart or lungs, or check my blood pressure, even though the last time I saw her she sent me for multiple heart tests. Did not talk about the results at all with me, even though I heard from the specialists that all was fine. This was the first pap test I have had that the dr did not do any manual internal palpation. Also did not even bring up the subject of family planning even though she knows I was recently married. I do really like her approach and her professionalism, however just wish the physical had been more thorough. I'm hoping it was an off day.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Dr.L.Boroditsky is very caring and knowledgeable. She makes you feel very comfortable. Her office staff can be difficult at times.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

First visit to this practice and found both Dr. Boroditsky and her staff beyond reproach. Dr. Boroditsky was professional, knowledgable, kind and prompt!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

She is thorough and knowledgeable. You never feel rushed out of her office. Kind and compassionate. Everything you would want in a gp:)

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Lila is very punctual and very pleasant. I am pregnant and am seeing her at the Pritchard Farm Medical Clinic. She answers all questions and finds out information when she needs. I can't complain at this time about her as a doctor/OBGYN. The staff at the Medical Clinic could be nicer, especially her assistant, but that seems to be how they are everywhere.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr Lila is so wonderful! We are happy to have found her. She did a COMPLETE physical and sent me for more tests on top because she would "rather err on the side of caution". On time, listens well, heard my concerns and relieved them, sent me for the appropriate tests, and has a good sense of humour to boot. Very pleased indeed.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

For complete checkup, did not do any blood work, urine specimen, stool specimen and took no blood pressure. I do not call this a complete checkup. Only did internal

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013