Ratings for Dr. Darius Peikari

Misheard my concerns, thought I was doctor shopping when I was seeing him for my anxiety and not my ADD, he's a cowardly doctor. Front desk lady was rude and unhelpful

Submitted March 7, 2017

Outstanding doctor and outstanding staff. Problems with previous staff have been corrected. It is now the best doctor experience you can imagine!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Darius Peikari is a caring fantastic Dr who I am to greatful to have him as our family Dr. Cristen Garroussi

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Doctor Peikari is always on time. He takes his time with you and never makes you feel hurried. He takes the time to explain everything to me so I can understand it. Dr. Peikari works with my other doctors so I get complete and comprehensive health care. He makes you feel very comfortable and relaxed so you feel like you are talking to a friend. I have been with Dr. Peikari for over 6 years and I have never had a negative situation with him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Peikari really takes the time to listen and explains things in plain English. I have been going to his office for 6 years and have never had a bad experience. The staff always seems to go out of their way for me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

I have had an extremely hard time acquiring my medical records from his office. Between the office hours (1 1/2 hrs for lunch and 1/2 days on Fridays) and the office LOSING my records when I made a special trip to the office to pick them up, I'm surprised they are still in operation. Very unorganized and just an unpleasant situation. Save yourself time and headache.

Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Darius Peikari's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med