Ratings for Dr. Eric Hyndman

Dr. Hyndman and staff have been a pleasure to deal with. Dealing with the Doctor is very casual and he's always willing to answer question. When I started visiting his office, I was very apprehensive as my prior urologist retired, shortly after I had been diagnosed with cancer. My concerns quickly went away after my first meeting with him and I have now been his patient for several years,

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

I have Dr Hyndman and his staff treating me for an aggressive and fast growing bladder cancer which has multiple stages of treatment! The non invasive methods make so much sense as conducted by this brilliant professional, his highly amazing team of nurses, office staff and everyone I have engaged through this process has certainly heightened my attitude and together cancer has been kicked to the curb and will be welcomed to take another beating!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

staff front desk is not great at all. not helpful.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Quick and was able to give results immediately. His assistant made me very comfortable

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

A huge thank you for GREAT work regarding my Prostate surgery!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

He is fantastic......on time friendly explained everything.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Just completed my prostatectomy and Dr. Hyndman's attention to detail, knowledge, and bedside manner was exceptional. He has prepared me for every step so far and has made my experience as positive as could be based on the circumstances.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I liked his father and Eric is even better and more current.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Hyndman is extremely knowledgeable and "we" are very happy to had him do my husband's surgery with the new technic of Robot's surgery. He is very personable and a reputable young doctor. Thank you Dr. Hyndman for saving my husband's life....

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

outstanding doctor. Post operative outcome was uneventful and was outlined in the office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014