Dr. Eric Hyndman

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric Hyndman

He is fantastic......on time friendly explained everything.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Just completed my prostatectomy and Dr. Hyndman's attention to detail, knowledge, and bedside manner was exceptional. He has prepared me for every step so far and has made my experience as positive as could be based on the circumstances.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I liked his father and Eric is even better and more current.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Hyndman is extremely knowledgeable and "we" are very happy to had him do my husband's surgery with the new technic of Robot's surgery. He is very personable and a reputable young doctor. Thank you Dr. Hyndman for saving my husband's life....

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

He appears to be an excellent, knowledge surgeon. Provided all answers for our questions on ultrasound and CT scan images of my kidneys. I am hoping excellent result of my kidney surgery from this young reputed doctor and a university professor. His office staff is good tooss

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

I have had a few operations done in my life time but none were as good as I had with Dr. Hyndman.A was very informative with everything we asked him about my problem.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

very very good at his job, very open and friendly, made us comfortable with talking about sensitive topics. was very successful with the surgery and recovery was acceptable and as planned.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Hyndman removed my early prostate cancer through robotic surgery. He and his staff were thoroughly professional and helpful in all stages of my treatment. This was my first major surgery and I found the procedure least invasive with quick recovery. I will recommend robotic surgery to all with early prostate cancer. There are many resources available in the centre to help you with the decision in choosing the procedure suited to your stage of cancer. A noise cancelling headphone during the post surgery stay in the hospital will be helpful, as there is lot of ambient noise, with over head announcements and machine beeps.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Eric Hyndman's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is fantastic......on time friendly explained everything. "

November 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Just completed my prostatectomy and Dr. Hyndman's attention to detail, knowledge, and bedside manner was exceptional. He has prepared me for every step so far a..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I liked his father and Eric is even better and more current."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hyndman is extremely knowledgeable and "we" are very happy to had him do my husband's surgery with the new technic of Robot's surgery. He is very personabl..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "outstanding doctor. Post operative outcome was uneventful and was outlined in the office."

September 24, 2014