No reviews yet posted for this doctor. Be the first to review Dr. Cindi-Marie D. Willoughby!

Dr. Cindi-Marie D. Willoughby's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

ychologist I am a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the State of Illinois. I completed my Doctor of Psychology Degree (Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology in 2010. I am currently a member of the American Psychological Association and the Association for Contextual Behavioral Science. I have worked in a variety of settings including community mental health centers in Skokie, Chicago, and Joliet, as well as a residential substance abuse / dependency facility in Chicago. I have extensive training and experience working with children, adolescents, and adults. A signifcant focus for clinical skills has been treating clients with mood disorders, anxiety, trauma-spectrum disorders, crisis intervention, substance abuse / dependency, relationship issues, and schizophrenia. I have facilitated groups on effective communication, coping skills, and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy with adult populations. I utilize empirically supported therapeutic interventions, such as Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy. My approach to therapy is focused on values, workability, and collaboration with my clients as I often incorporate mindfulness and flexibility to help clients achieve their goals. I am also proficient in psychological testing for children, adolescents and adults.

• English

• Chicago School of Professional Psychology (Grad. 2010)

• Bipolar disorder
  • Complicated grief
  • Generalized anxiety disorder
  • Separation anxiety
  • Social anxiety disorder (social phobia)
  • Teen depression
  • Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
  • Schizophrenia
  • Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

AHC