Ratings for Dr. Tiffany Sandoval De Lopez

If Ms Sandoval is typical of HPN, don't waste your time. Some of the assessments used such as the PAI are intended for the literate elderly deep in dementia or perhaps those afflicted w/schizophrenia. Ms Sandoval (Dr is courtesy title for PHD's) made the most egregious factual errors in her report as well as mistaken conclusions & completely non applicable recommendations that I have ever encountered by any professional in any profession. Psychology, like philosophy is classed as a "human science"...clearly an oxymoron. The science is clearly in its infancy. Ms Sandoval is a living example of its growing pains. Perhaps I should have told her I spent 3 of my 6 yrs in college as a DOE tutor in psychology & a sister (2nd degree) who is a psychologist. Perhaps I should have emphasized that my IQ both as child & adult classes me as (hokey term) "genius". No big deal, people aren't quantified by a # but trust me I know whereof l speak when I say don't waste your time w/HPM if Ms Sandoval is a representative sample.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017