Ratings for Dr. Lorraine F. Jarrah

Dr. Jarrah is an excellent doctor, she takes the time to carefully consider your individual case. Unlike other doctors, she will not walk out every 15 minutes to consult with other patients but she devotes all her time towards you.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Best primary care within 100 miles, hands down. Better diagnostician than most specialists.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. Jarrah is not only sweet, caring and compassionate; she is as smart as a whip. With a small amount of medical knowledge myself (compared to her), Dr. Jarrah always has an educated answer. She is a great listener, unlike most doctors these days; and is generous with her time she allows to discuss your concerns. I don't mind paying out of pocket for someone so worthy. Her staff is always amicable, helpful and willing to do what is needed to serve me as a patient. The logistics of her office makes me feel at home; the bathroom is like a private residence. Her medical spa is also like being in someone's home. She and her medical staff are accommodating. With each appointment, I feel like I'm going to visit old friends. I have never had an opportunity to chat with Dr. Brandon other than passing him in the hall, therefore I can't say much--other than his being good looking. They are both a major contribution to the medical profession here on the Eastern Shore.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Jarrah for many years.I would never consider going to another doctor no matter what the cost . Dr. Jarrah is extremely knowledgeable and more than once has diagnose serious medical problems including cancer.She always listens,is very kind and never rushes you during your appointment..She is definittely the best!!,

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I do wish they accepted one.netppo Dr Jarrah is very knowledgeable and cares about her patients

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Dr. Jarrah is the best of the best! I've been under her care for 13 years now for a myriad of chronic, serious health problems. I have never received anything less than top notch care from her at all times. She's not only extremely knowledgeable, but thorough, kind, and compassionate as well. She routinely spends an hour with me about every 4 months reviewing my medications, care plans, lab tests, answering my MANY questions, and encouraging me. Her rates aren't the cheapest in the field, but you get what you pay for. She is the very best and worth far more than she charges. She is down to earth, tells it like it is while at the same time being professional about things. Quite simply put, you will not find any better than her in the field today because there are none better.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Dr. Lorraine F. Jarrah's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1993)

UnitedHealthcare