Ratings for Dr. Rick F. Jardon

Staff is excellent and goes above and beyond for patients. This is the first doctor that has been able to actually make me feel better after many other different doctors. Super friendly and very thorough. I will never go to another practice

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

This doctor helped me out so much after I was rear ended by a speeding car that failed to stop. After a few treatments I felt awesome. After a few months I feel great I am sure after folowing the exersizes he gave me the muscle pain will be fully gone. ALSO! He helped my posture and ALLWAYS I very polite as well as his staff. I would recomend him to anyone with pain from work or other, and yea he looks young but his 20+ years of experiance shows!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr Jardon is the best Chiropractor..he has helped me so much. Very knowledgeable. Always on time. Always there when you need him. Staff is great!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Very polite staff, Dr jardon very knowledgeable in his field

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Great staff and doctor. Takes insurance but at one point I had no insurance and Dr. Jardon reduced his normal fee considerably and let me pay a little at a time. He also offered me a further 20% discount when I pre-payed for 10 visits. He's very thorough, is never rushed and seems to really care about his patients. He said he's been practicing over 20 years but he looks too young.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Friendly staff and nice atmosphere. A very knowledgeable Doctor and I had very positive results from my treatments. Would recommend to my friends and family!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010