Ratings for Dr. Linda S. Werner

Fatima in the front office is very patient, kind, and helpful. Dr. Werner is a delight - warm, empathetic, human, very knowledgeable, explains things clearly, listens to and answers questions without condescension or being dismissive. (Can you tell I've not always had wonderful experiences with other dr's?)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr. Werner is very caring, knowledgeable and warm. She listens to you and discusses your concerns without rushing you out of the office. I have recommended numerous friends to her and they have all been thankful that I did.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Nice doctor, but impossible to get through to the office. They keep the phone on "answering service" all day, even when they are there and not busy! (During my last appointment, just to check my theory, I phoned the office...it went right to service while the staff was standing around chit chatting with each other). I've been trying for days to get a prescription refilled and can't get through, answering service won't take messages for the office staff per their instructions. Pharmacy has faxed and called them with no response. I don't think doctor has any idea how bad the staff is!! Good thing I only go once a year.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Dr. Linda S. Werner's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Champ Va