Ratings for Dr. Martin Garber

I had the sand experience with this Dr. He came in looking through my chart put me on two different biologics and not once has me have an MRI since I only have had a CT. He had no problem putting me on meds and changing them yet then saying he's not even sure if I was dx right before! Then why would you start me on my first appointment with you on biologics? He made me worse with his treatment then better. Didn't want to listen. He was fired as my Dr.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

All of the staff was very courteous, punctual and very helpful. Dr. Garber was very professional, caring, extremely knowledgeable thorough. I am so glad a friend referred me to his office. He was more helpful in my first visit than the Dr. I was seeing at the University of Michigan. I am very thankful to now have Dr. Garber as my rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. Garber for several years . He has been very helpful . I would refer my family & friends to him .

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Amazing Doctor. Was kind, helpful and very sympathetic. Made diagnosis where several other doctors failed to do.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

Incredibly poor doctor & staff (1)Problem getting 1st appt. Left numerous phone messages that weren't returned. Had to have my referring doc intercede.(2)After 1 visit and some tests, Garber stated he was "stumped". (3)He wasn't concerned about my pain. Wanted him to examine my toes, which were pink & swollen. He looked up from his notes, said "uh-huh" and went back to reading his notes. (4)He was dismissive of my finger pain; said my joints weren't as deformed as other patients. (5)While waiting for him in the exam room, I could overhear him in next room with another patient. Exam was over, but he was chatting with her about their vacations, making him late for my appt. (6)When I called to get my test results, Garber was out of town & staff refused to tell me results, which were critical to my ability to safely take the prescribed meds. Staff was rudely indifferent. (6)When one med gave no relief, he offered another if I wanted. He shrugged, said he had no other ideas.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

As the other rater mentioned, its a waste of time coming to garber if you want proper help. very arrogant and unhelpful. appt rushed and didn't listen. After 6 times of this I dumped him for another doctor. I am glad I did and only regret I didn't sooner!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Nice guy, but had no interest in finding solutions to my medical problems - I guess he gets paid the same one way or the other. Just kept trying to get me to say everything was ok. I've since switched docs and so glad I did. I now pay out of pocket, but it is worth it.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Dr. Martin Garber's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1982)

Kaiser-Permanente