Ratings for Dr. John L. Pinches

He delivered my twin boys naturally wasn't easy task for him but after what I experienced great doctor I recommend

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Pinches makes me feel very comfortable and his staff is great. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I have been seen by Dr. Pinches for the last half of my pregnancy and since this being my first child an I usually hate being seen or touched by a male doctor , I have been very comfortable and relaxed. He has been helpful the whole entire time!!! can't wait almost time for the big day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I had my second baby delivered by Dr. Pinches and found him to be very helpful and I plan to use him during my third pregnancy. I have seen 2 other Doctors during this pregnancy because Dr. Pinches office is out of the way for me to travel but recieved poor service in comparison from both. I will be making an appointment to change doctors again and will have Dr. Pinches see me for the second half of this pregnancy.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

I've been with Dr. Pinches for 2 years, and have been very happy with his service. He is not only skilled, but very compassionate and friendly. I love how he posts photos of every baby he delivers in the office, which he received from happy parents.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2007

Dr. John L. Pinches's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal