Ratings for Dr. Omer Y. Mei-Dan

This doctor is always in a rush. Hurt me immensely during an exam and then insisted I answer his questions when I was trying to recover from the pain he caused me during the exam. Cuts you off when you try to ask questions and does not listen to the patient. I have a five page report from him where the information is only 50 percent accurate. Very arrogant and talked down to me during the visit.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

After 1 1/2 of being underdiagnosed after a mountain biking accident Dr Mei Dan has been a blessing!! He took an unheard off amount of time examining me as well as educating my husband and I on his findings. We were treated with respect and he showed us he truly cares for me as an individual not just a patient!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr. Mei-Dan is not only an amazing surgeon but he takes the time to explain what the surgery will entail and what the recovery will look like. After seeing 10+ doctors, he was the only doctor that was able to diagnosis my injury and successfully repair it.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Great doctor. He is very thorough and explains what needs to be done so that way you understand.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Always in a hurry, interrupted my questions before I had a chance to get them out, and rushed the biomechanics testing which resulted in misdiagnosis. Acted arrogant and "above" older patients that weren't top athletes. His practice is geared toward glamour athletes and indeed he grooms his public persona for that market. He is a brilliant doctor and will probably develop into an internationally renowned orthopedic surgeon, but at age 32 he has not yet matured into a reliable caretaker for patients from diverse backgrounds.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014