Dr. Alexander H. Von Hafften

Ratings for Dr. Alexander H. Von Hafften

You don't get any better than this professional. Our family owes him, BIG TIME. HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

He is, in part, greatly responsible for saving my husband(Bi-Polar)from total destruction, and my marriage. He is, without a doubt, THE VERY BEST.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

This is a Psychiatrist who has no "personal agenda", no "pet theories" to force on a patient. He really listens. He treats me as an Individual, with respect and genuine concern. My initial appointment was very difficult for me, because I do not easily open up to strangers, even if that stranger is a doctor. However, Doctor Von Hafften's manner put me at ease. Because of his concern and patience I have been able to open up and say the things and ask the questions that need to be said and asked, for my own healing process. Most important, for female patients, Doctor Von Hafften has been, at every appointment, entirely appropriate in word and action without being cold and clinical. This is a Male Doctor with whom this Female Patient feels entirely comfortable and safe.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Amazing, absolutely the Best. I can not say enough about this professional. Worth his weight in gold!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Alexander H. Von Hafften's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company