Ratings for Dr. Marcela Bowie

This was my initial meeting and it was awesome. She spent 2 hours doing the consult and then an additional 30 mins using acupuncture, oils and a moxi (sp?) stick. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and very, very pleasant. I immediately felt comfortable in her office with some antique furnishings, crystals, salt lamps, and oils that scent the air. What amazed me the most was her ability to know I had a serious head injury. I hadn't noted it on the intake paperwork as it didn't cross my mind (it happened over 30 years ago). She knew it based on taking my pulse, in both arms, at the same time. I was floored. I look forward to hearing from her, she will be emailing me information, and seeing her again.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Great a experience.... I had very bad gallbladder where the Doc want to removed it. I saw Dr. Marcela and she did a great job on get my gallbladder back to working condition. it has been 4 years since she started my treatment and my gallbladder is performing nominal!.... Thank you Dr Bowie

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

This was my worst accupuncture experience ever. Dr. Bowie was rude and condescending when I asked her questions about my treatment. She has a very unpleasant attitude and even thought I only had one treatment, I believe she made my condition worse.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Marcela is fantastic. She is professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. When my son was seriously ill with an undiagnosible illness/virus in 2010 and missed 4 months of elementary school, his specialist referred us to Marcela. His palor was ashen gray, he had elevated liver enzymes, irregular white blood cell count and was sleeping 20+ hours a day until Marcela began to treat him with acupuncture and Chinese herb. I truly believe that she saved his life. Today, he is a healthy, thriving teenager.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013