Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Coverdell

"Dr.Dan" Coverdell is the very best! He listens, gives good advice, and knows medicine! He is thorough in every way. He is very personable, very professional. Those in my family that have left the state come back to see him. His staff is kind and caring..however, does not always follow through on the paperwork, or RX (my only complaint). Highly recommend Dr. Dan!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Dan has been my primary provider since my son recommended him (my son did carpentry work for him and liked him really well). Dr. Dan has seen me through some tough times, and listens well. He is soft spoken, yet decisive. He reads the records that have come through and is very sharp. I trust his judgment and will continue to have him as my primary care provider.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

They don't come any better than Dr. Dan Coverdell. He is the best diagnostician I have found in the entire Anchorage/Eagle River area. He takes the time to know a patient's history and always alleviates concerns by being thorough. I also love the fact the Acute Family bills both primary AND secondary insurances. Even when I go out of state, I will always come back to Dr. Dan for preventive care! Plus, docs from Montana are EXTRA super cool! :)

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Dan is the best! Takes the time, listens. non judgemental - great bedside manner. HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2008

Excellent manner, very knowlegable, very through, easy to understand. I highly recommend him. His staff is lax in following up on his instructions.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

Dr. Daniel J. Coverdell's Credentials

• Uniformed Services Univ Of The Hlth Sci, Bethesda Md 20814 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Eagle River, AK