Ratings for Callie Fletcher

I have been seeing Callieevery since she started working at the Sherwood offices. She is great with her patients'm , really cares, and listens to her patients. I will no longer go to the Sherwood Clinic but will find out where she is and start going there. I truly hope her other patients follow her as well.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I have been using Callie Fletcher for several years. You will not find a more caring provider and she has many patients who feel the same way. She is a true blessing and puts her heart into her work I am blessed to call her my physician.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

She is a caring and professional heath provider. I have recommended several people to her. She's the best.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Ms. Fletcher is awesome. She makes me feel like she has all the time in the world to listen to me and does not make me feel like she is in a rush to go on to the next patient. I appreciate this very much. I'm so glad I found her.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Callie Fletcher is Amazing!! I went to 3 Doctors in 2 yours and they could never figure out what was wrong with me. Callie took time to listen to ALL of my symptoms and was able to start the proper tests and treatment right away! She's kind and you never feel rushed. 5 stars for sure!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Callie is very caring and gives you the time to explain yourself and ask questions, I never feel rushed by her or her staff. Plus I have never experienced a long wait time to see her, which is a big plus.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Callie is a great health care provider! She really seems to care about her patients!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Callie appeared very concerned and was helpful with my diagnosis. She seemed to know more than a gastro DR that I had seen previously. I rate her and the staff very highly.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Did not follow up on blood work. M.E. is very rude and forgetful. 2 refferals to unhelpful Drs. If you only need BP meds or have a cold they are probably great for you. If you have a chronic condition maybe you should see someone else. Just my experience.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Callie is very professional with her medical practice. She gives quality time with you as a patient. She listens to your questions and concerns then makes suggestions that fits the situation. I am very proud to call Callie my physician..

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013