Ratings for Dr. Peter J. MINICH

I will not recomend these doctor to my frends , visit 3 times, and did not fix problem

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have a 6MM Kidney Stone which has been painfully bugging me for the past month and a half. Four ER trips later I get sent to see Urologist Peter Munich. Paid $100 for a five min conversation with the M.D. that ended with me going to have surgery three days later. So on the day of my surgery I was in gown and ready to get an IV and all that when a nurse tells me DR. Munich is sending me home with no surgery. He said he would give me a call later that day to explain why I didn't have surgery. I never got that call. I have tried contacting him numerous times and still haven't heard anything. All I needed was a refill on my pain medication and I can't get it. I am in way a "pill" dependent person and I actually hate all medications. So now my kidney has started to fail and I still have a huge kidney stone that I guess I am going to attempt to pass by myself. HORRIBLE experience and I believe Dr Munich should lose his practicing license.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012