Ratings for Dr. John J. Moossy

I love this doctor, he completely understands me and what is going on with me which is quite a bit. My problem is Cindy the keeper of the schedule and other questions you have. Her peers don't like her, she NEVER returns a call nor does she own up to anything she does wrong. I am seriously considering switching doctors over her attitude. I have been told by others in the office that she just doesn't care about her voicemails or anything else and for some reason she has job security so she basically gets away with treating customers like they are not important. More importantly she knows she works for a good doctor and as long as her rapport is good with him and not the patients who cares right? I have complained up the chain and this hospital just doesn't care. Sad, very sad.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Excellent. Surgeon. Would not trust my surgical needs to anyone other physician.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

My doctor since 2000. Very caring. Does what isright for me. Allows listens even when i dont think he did. Surgical skill is above par. Understands and can surgically treat trigeminal neuralgia pain when all else fails

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

My time is just as valuable as Dr. Moossy. 2 visits I called my PCP ask if she could recommend a new neurologist. The check-out staff/ Cindy the scheduler is horrible, unprofessional, unpleasant. Still waiting for a return call from 4-28-15.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Not very caring or helpful the sob actually showed up late to an appointment. Avoid UPMC at all costs.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr Moossy is wonderful. He helped me when no other doctor offered any hope and he changed my life. I had complications because of other conditions that were out of his control, but he was patient and calm and handled all of it wonderfully. He's a fantastic surgeon and doctor!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I have a horrid case of chronic pain{failed back surgery syndrome}and have seen numerous surgeons,nationwide.Dr.John Moossy is the worst human being whom I have ever encountered in my 30 year search for relief.Avoid this creature at all costs. F.D.Maloney is my name.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I was very impressed with his ability to diagnose and treat my issue successfully when other doctors where at a loss for treatment

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

He is absolutely wonderful...have been using him for 10 years now...wouldn't go to anyone else!!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2004

Dr. John J. Moossy's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Oxford