Ratings for Dr. David Flamenco

very good doctor, he explains good and bad choices for us to decide and have a free will on how to proceed with treatment. he is very light handed and is the only doctor I haven't have an issue with as far as pain during procedures.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Flamenco is the only dentist I have ever been to that has thoroughly explained everything treatment wise. He is very gentle and I can compare because I have had extremely painful experiences in the past. I don't know about the previous guys comments. Everything the Dr had told me about my eating habits affected my teeth and not only have I made changes in my diet but he also was able to determine that I have sensitivities to some common medications I never knew before. As far as my treatment went, he warned me of all possibilities (good and bad), when he came to delicate situations. I agree to whatever he has suggested. He definitely knows what he is doing. He has his own practice and from what I understand he has never been fired from anywhere in his dental career. I did my background search prior to my visit with him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

WENT TO BRIGHT NOW DENTAL IN BURBANK FLAMENCO DID A ROOT CANAL ON MY #10 & 11 TEETH, HE DID A HORRIBLE JOB AND PUT THE PROB TO FAIR UP MY #11 TOOTH AND CRACKED IT. I HAD TO HAVE IT EXTRACTED. HE HAS BEEN FIRED FROM BND.

Submitted June 24, 2014