Ratings for Dr. Barry J. Bass

My husband has had surgery for 5 times allunder the care of Dr. Bass. He is so caring,and knowledgable about his work. His office staff makes you feel welcome the moment you enter the doors. My husband and I highly recommend Dr. Bass for all their medical needs.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Bass is amazing! He treats you so well it makes you question all your other doctors and why they don't do that. He said (when I told him this) "If I wanted to be a mechanic, I'd have been one. I'm not. I'm a doctor and I'm here to help people. It's as simple as that." He really truly thinks that what he does is nothing out of the ordinary and that's what makes him an awesome doctor. Not that I want more surgery, but, if I ever have to have one again I'm calling him first.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

DR BASS AND HIS OFFICE STAFF WHERE VERY OUTSTANDING.TOOK EXCELLENT CARE OF ME WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL.I HAD MAJOR HEALTH PROBLEMS AND HIM AND HIS STAFF WERE KIND,GENEROUS,CARING I WOULD DIFFENTLY RECOMEND HIS WORK TO ANYONE HAVING SURGERY.HE HAS A WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANOR. HE TALKS TO YOU LIKE A HUMAN AND TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Barry J. Bass's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Avmed