Ratings for Dr. Mariam Bakhtary

Absolute worst front office staff I have ever experienced! Rude, inconsiderate, and downright mean. The doctor refused to see me, even with an appointment, and staff refused to let me speak with doctor. Would never recommend going to this practice, and every member on staff should be fired immediately. Would give it 0 stars but not an option

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr Bakhtary is an excellent Infectious Disease Specialist. I highly recommend her. She is very professional, compassionate, caring and good listener. She is the best.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

staff is horrible. no one calls you back and when you do get a call back they are very rude. I did not get a call back from the doctor at all and i had to wait over 2 weeks to get an answer regarding my condition. staff acts like you are ruining their day by calling

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Mariam Bakhtary is an excellent doctor. Based on my experience I recommend her as the best infection diseases specialist. Top caring and very good personality.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I had a great experience and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Dr. Mariam Bakhtary's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Absolute worst front office staff I have ever experienced! Rude, inconsiderate, and downright mean. The doctor refused to see me, even with an appointment, a..."

April 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Bakhtary is an excellent Infectious Disease Specialist. I highly recommend her. She is very professional, compassionate, caring and good listener. She is the..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "staff is horrible. no one calls you back and when you do get a call back they are very rude. I did not get a call back from the doctor at all and i had to wait ..."

September 24, 2014