Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Margolis

I have a few things going on with my eye I appreciate that Dr Margolis really listened to what my end goals were, and explained different options in order for me to make the most educated decision about my all-important vision. The staff, especially Melissa were very professional, but also personable, and explained tests very well. I think that ihuman touch is so important, especially when the staff seems to be working in a very busy practice. Front desk staff were always welcoming and wonderful, warm, friendly, and always had big smiles.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Exceptional, he is insistent on making his clients feel welcome and comfortable in his office. He will work with your schedule and adjust to fit your needs. He does not make rash decisions based on your eye health, he has a keen sense of putting the health of his patients first, even with the pushy hardheaded ones that think they know best. He is personable and allows for gradual growth as your eye physician to someone you know you can trust for monumental surgeries, such as PRK like I had.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I felt very confident from the beginning that they were very competent.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

The staff was very sensitive to my comfort and was very good at keeping me informed .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I appreciate the time he spent explaining things to me and the detail. I would come back .

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Very patient and thourough in his approach to my individual needs and wants. Explained everything very precisely as we went along. Have already referred one patient to Dr Margolis.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

My experience was/is very good. Things are always explained and described well so I understand. Dr. Margolis is very pleasant to deal with. All surgical staff were pleasant, helpful and reassuring both before and after each cataract surgery.Satisfaction He was concerned and helpful with my post surgery anxiety.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Margolis has a very easy going doctor-patient relationship. He is always wiling to take time to answer questions or to explain things in layman terms to help ease any potential concerns. His professionalism and thoroughness are greatly appreciated. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of his field of expertise.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Not so much Dr Margolis but the people that work there are not about customer service! I had to bring my glasses back 3 times, had to pay for things that I did not order and did not end up with! But no credit could be issued. but the worst thing is the customer service, they kept saying we made it right for you, after three times - 6 months later and $1000 later! I will never never return to this office!!! First time I was there 3 hours, 2nd time waited 1 hour before I saw anyone!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

I had no issues with Dr. Margolis' professional abilities, I found him to be a very cold person and intimidating in his style. He dressed down one of his staff members in front of me for a problem that was not even her issue. I swore not to return to him after that. The process also took a very long time as he takes on too many client at a time and you spend extra time in the waiting room. The rest of the staff were very nice. Also they charge an extra $40 to have your eyes dilated that is over and above your eye exam. You don't know this until you are sitting in the chair.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Alan J. Margolis's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Lone Tree, CO