Ratings for Dr. Alan J. Margolis

Dr Margolis's surgical skill is amazing. Staff works efficiently and are pleasant and very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I selected Dr Margolis 4 years ago to be my eye doctor, because I wanted the best in the field. I have had eye issues since I was a child and I needed my doctor to be the best.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Brilliant, he knows what he is doing. He informs his patients and the information is quite detailed. Do not interpret him because he thinks thoroughly before he speaks, wait to the end to ask questions.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I was very comfortable with my surgery experience. Office staff is very helpful. I feel I can call them anytime.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have a few things going on with my eye I appreciate that Dr Margolis really listened to what my end goals were, and explained different options in order for me to make the most educated decision about my all-important vision. The staff, especially Melissa were very professional, but also personable, and explained tests very well. I think that ihuman touch is so important, especially when the staff seems to be working in a very busy practice. Front desk staff were always welcoming and wonderful, warm, friendly, and always had big smiles.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2017

Exceptional, he is insistent on making his clients feel welcome and comfortable in his office. He will work with your schedule and adjust to fit your needs. He does not make rash decisions based on your eye health, he has a keen sense of putting the health of his patients first, even with the pushy hardheaded ones that think they know best. He is personable and allows for gradual growth as your eye physician to someone you know you can trust for monumental surgeries, such as PRK like I had.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I felt very confident from the beginning that they were very competent.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

The staff was very sensitive to my comfort and was very good at keeping me informed .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I appreciate the time he spent explaining things to me and the detail. I would come back .

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Very patient and thourough in his approach to my individual needs and wants. Explained everything very precisely as we went along. Have already referred one patient to Dr Margolis.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Alan J. Margolis's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Lone Tree, CO