Ratings for Dr. Anthony Aenlle

Excellent - Highly Recommended! Good man, great staff - our family physician for years

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

I have heard good things about him and how busy he is- but i was told worth the wait. defititely the case when dealing with the mass on my neck that that other doctor across the street blatently ignored. He stayed after hours- to make sure i got the pictures of my neck that day because i was so nervous. My parents go to him now too.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

I used this doctor a few years ago and it is true what others are saying about his lack of concern for your time and health. I found myself waiting for great amount of time often falling asleep waiting. Also I was seeing this doctor for over 3yrs and had a small growth the first year that the doctor stated he will watch and keep an eye on it. Frequent appointments were made but all he did was watch the growth; he never expressed concern or request of biopsy. By the 3rd year I decided to go to another doctor who did do something immediately but by that time I was diagnosed with cancer. Thank God I have recovered I should have sued Dr Aenlle but I feel blessed my health has been restored and don't feel the guy is worth the time. If you care about your health don't see him

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Do NOT use this doctor. Summary: waited over an hour to see the doctor for an annual physical. Once Dr. Aennle came into the room he informed me that he could not perform a physical because he had people waiting for a deposition and so I left. Upon leaving I spoke with his office staff (and later discovered they were a bunch of "conveniently forgetful" airheads) who informed me that I would not be charged a copayment since I was not actually seen for what I came in for. Four months later I am constantly being nagged by their biller threatening to take me to collections over a $15 copayment that should have never been billed in the first place. Prompt service? No. Adequate services? No. Intellectual staff members? Absolutely not. Save yourself time and money- see another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I cannot even believe this guy has not been destroyed by a lawsuit yet. He & his staff are the most unorganized, bumbling fools I've ever seen. I don't know how he even made it through med school. He's nice, sure, but that's about it. At times I seriously thought I would suddenly see a camera crew emerge from around the corner because it was so ridiculous I must be on some new hidden camera reality show. Nope, it's just the way he runs his staff and office. SCARY!!!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2009

Dr Aenlle was referred to me by my friend and bingo. She was right- he is the nicest, most caring doctor. He spends a lot of time with me everytime I see him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

Dr. Aenlle is the best doctor I've had by far!! The staff is very helpful and polite. I am always able to get right in. A great office!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Aennle's office closes at 7:00 pm M-Th, which is why I chose to see him over other doctors, however, I was continually called and told that the office was closing early and that I would have to reschedule. So I did... with another doctor. I received my last set of labs with directions to lower my cholesterol a few points, with no mention of my thyroid being totally out of whack, which is what I had suspected and went in to see him for in the first place. In his defense, it seemed more like his staff was running the show and was giving him a bad name. It was his nurse that missed the thyroid issues. Dr. Aennle was pleasant to deal with, but I think his staff is reflecting poorly on him.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Very personable - competent - best Dr. I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Dr. Anthony Aenlle's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clarkston, MI