Ratings for Dr. Ryan A. Glynn

Very accommodating and flexible schedule. Gets high quality results and provides immediate relief. Solves discomfort / pain that others have not been able to solve.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Three days ago, I severely aggravated my plantar fasciitis, to the point where I could not walk. I went to see Dr Ryan the next day and had an absolutely amazing experience. He applied rock tape to my foot, ankle and leg. I honestly didn't think it would help because of how bad I felt. The pain in my heel that morning before I saw him was the worst pain I had literally ever felt. I couldn't touch any part of my heel, where previously the issue was only on the bottom inside of my foot. It took me 15 mins to be able to walk on it when I got up that morning and it literally brought me to tears. I could barely put pressure on it for most of the day. When I saw Dr. Ryan that afternoon, I did have some mobility back, but the pain was still so intense. After an adjustment, he did some therapy on my leg and then applied the rock tape as previously stated. That evening I wore my boot to sleep as I had done in the past as part of the plantar fasciitis treatment to keep my foot at a 90 degree angle, stretched and ready to walk in the morning. It was something I had been doing for a few months since the initial injury to help me walk in the morning. The next morning my foot had already felt so much better and I was able to walk without the excruciating pain. The next nite I decided not to use the boot and trust the tape. When I woke, I couldn't believe that I was able to walk immediately, with no major mobility issues or pain. I didn't have to stretch my foot or calf for any length of time as I had in the past. I still have some pain on the inside of my heel, but nothing to the extent I had the days before. It doesn't hurt to point or raise my foot, which I couldn't do before because it felt like I was ripping the bottom of my heel/foot. I'm completely blown away by the difference in my foot. I can't thank Dr. Ryan enough for his care. In addition to the injury noted above, my family and I have all seen Dr. Ryan for various issues ranging from back pain, neck pain, auto accidents,concussions, and tailbone injury. Dr. Ryan has been able to address all of these issues and out us back on the road to recovery and back at the sports and activities we enjoy every day. His staff is welcoming and his massage therapists are also very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend Dr. Ryan and his staff to anyone looking to improve their overall health.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr.Ryan takes the time to talk with you , find out what going on with your body , so he can help you. He also gives you the know how to take care of your body in between adjustments. I go to him for regular maintenance and to keep me moving , if it wasn't for him I would not be functioning with my back problems. He is the "BEST".

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Ryan has been treating my children and me for well over a year. I trust him wholly with our healthcare. As a family of athletes, he is able to keep us active and thriving. He is extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend Dr. Ryan to anyone who is looking for a chiropractor. You will be in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I have worked with Dr. Ryan for the past 4 years, he is the nicest, professional, caring person and Dr. I know. He patients love and trust him with all their healthcare. I know this first hand because I am the first and last person they see, so the comment about his behavior is truly based on the one person who wrote it. That person was very jealous of his success and would do whatever to destroy his career and name. Sorry to say that there are really people like this in the medical career. I without any doubt would recommend him to everyone that's wants a good doctor to take care of their well being.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr Glynn is the best Chiropractor I have ever had an experience with. Dr Ryan has been treating my 7 month old and the results are AMAZING! He is very knowledgeable, caring and a wonderful human being. He not only treats my child in the clinic but he explains to my wife and I what to do at home to make my child's situation better. I recommend Dr Ryan to anyone who needs a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Dr Ryan Glynn is not only the best Chiropractor, he is also great in directing you health wise. My GP was impressed with my blood results and I can thank Dr Ryan for that.He is truly good at what he does and he spends time with you.He's very caring. Thank you Dr. Glynn for changing my life for the better.I can happily say that I feel great inside and out. I highly recommend this Dr.to anyone who is looking for a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

Dr. Ryan Glynn is by far the best Chiropractor I have ever seen. Not only did I feel noticeably better after I left his office, but he truly seemed to care about my overall health. He asked questions about my lifestyle that no other Dr. has taken the time to ask. He was able to explain my issues to me in a way I could understand, which I greatly appreciated. Sometimes getting your neck and back adjusted is a nervewracking process, but he instantly put me at ease. I honestly can't say enough good things about Dr. Glynn.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr Ryan Glynn will take time to talk with you to find out how you are feeling and where you hurt, then does everythign posible to make sure you do not hurt for very long. BEST chiropractor I have seen in years!! Thank you Dr. Ryan! :)

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

Dr. Ryan A. Glynn's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Top Hospitals in Libertyville, IL