Ratings for Dr. David A. Boersma

Did not get any relief from this provider and he is too rough. Plus if full xrays are not done they shouldnt be doing a full adjustment

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Call ahead to find a Dr,who new my Method of treatment I was receiving David A. Boersma said he new method while in the examine he never once touch my neck to fell my disk or spine which I found odd . Told me he read MRI and Dr. orders said he couldn't understand how my Dr. Ajusted me even though I explained it he put me in a room and used tems and turn them up high not even asking me if I was comfortable I ask him how high he expected to go he said they could go higher I said no thanks. Then he took me into the 3rd room and told me to lay on my back and in 2 minutes cracked my neck then he laid me on my back and dropped the table 2x ,I was in shock to think with my injures why in gODS NAME DID HE DO THAT he said it would help or make me worse .Well guess what I can hardly move if I would have know he was putting me on that table I would have walked out.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Excellent results , neck pain almost gone after first visit.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012