Ratings for Dr. John Hilton

Dr Hilton is knowlegeable, professional, warm and positive. He really listens to my concerns and always shows kindness and gives me the help I need from a change in prescription to cope with side effects of my therapy to referrals to other specialists for my well being, or just simple reassurance that I am on the right path of healing. I am very grateful for his help and feel so lucky that he is a my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Dr. Hilton is truly one of the kindest and thankfully, smartest doctors you could ever hope for if you are going to battle against the beast. I left every appointment with hope even on the days I had none going into the appointment. Thank You, Dr. Hilton. I am alive because of you. We kicked the beast's butt.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Compassionate cheerful and excellent all around - couldn't have asked for better

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

This Dr is one of the best. He is a ray of sunshine with his positive attitude but at the same time is straightforward and forthcoming. He offered me one last hope after I was told I had no more options

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

BEST BEDSIDE MANNERS EVER!! Great Dr. and knows his stuff. I would highly recomend this Dr at Dana-Farber. Love what he is trying to do to save my mom.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014