Ratings for Dr. Lara K. RONAN

DOES NOT RETURN PHONE CALLS....ARROGANT....CONDESCENDING.....NO SENSITIVITY AT ALL.......NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE"S FEELINGS

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Ronan does does not listen to anything you say. For example, when she asked me how I was feeling and I told her I wasn't doing any better and was having more musle spasms she answered, so you're feeling better! The whole appointment went like that. I really couldn't do much because my husband and I had to take our 3 young children with us and felt very uncomfortable making a fuss in front of them. She also doesn't call back her patients when they call with questions even when she says she'll be there all week if we have any questions or problems, which I did!!! So far I can say I would not recommend this doctor in any way what so ever.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

Delivered bad news in a very cold and direct manner. Bedside manner and approach was NOT appreciated by 82 year old patient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Please note that I have miserable insurance. The $100 I paid was because of that, not because of the doc. Dr. K. is a bright, affable doc, who isn't afraid of humor when it's appropriate. She was very aggressive in getting me on migraine meds I needed to be on. I saw her after trying a UPMC neurologist that I disliked intensely and Dr. K. has been a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008

Dr. Lara K. RONAN's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)