Dr. Jordan Gliedt

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jordan Gliedt

eh eh eh eh eh eh eh hes ok but i wouldnt necessaruy say the greatest. besides this is of 2 people who are rating it

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Jordan really takes the time to listen to your issues and then address them. The staff is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Gliedt's dedication to my wellness and recovery goes above and beyond typical standard care. He takes the time to listen to my chief complaints and adapts intervention methods to suit my needs. I have made great strides in my recovery under his care.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Gliedt's overall care approach has been simply a God-send for me, I no longer dread going to chiropractic adjustments. I am so grateful I was able to switch my chiropractic care to him a few months ago. He listens. I mean REALLY listens to your needs and any concerns you have about your care - free of judgment - and then customizes your treatment plan. Per my request, he has used such gentle, yet effective manipulation techniques and I have much less rebound pain afterward. In general, not only is a very professional, intelligent provider, but just a stand up guy, very personable and empathetic. I appreciate his staff as well, they are efficient and friendly. I would highly recommend him to anyone, particularly if you are afraid of adjustments or have had a bad experience, you will be pleasantly surprised by this provider. You're in good hands here.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Gliedt is very professional and is helping me immensely. I was seeing due to my lower back fusion and disks pain in my neck. On 1/1/15 I fell and tore my right rotator cuff so I now see him for all three problems. I would definitely recommend him to others

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Gleidt for about 6 months now and he is helping me with maintaining my on going battle with my Degenerative Disc Disease in my entire back. He is very knowledgeable about my issues. I see him on a weekly basis and he helps me get rid of all of the scar tissue knots and muscle pain. I'm on a maintenance program with him. Would highly recommend him to everyone in my situation and for more.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Gleidt for a couple of months and he has helped me when others haven't. He listens and answers all my questions. There is never a long wait past your appointment time and his staff is very accommodating to my needs.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Great person and very knowledgeable . Enjoy acupuncture and chiropractic services

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I like that he puts me in control of my treatments and doesn't push.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Very caring doctor. Very helpful and always on time.

Dr. Jordan Gliedt's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish