Ratings for Dr. Annelise H. Sullivan

This office is amazing!! Loved the doctor and staff! You gotta check them out :)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Staff was polite, Dr. took time to answer all my questions and the office was very clean with an incredible view!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

The office was very clean and up-to-date (and welcoming for my two younger children!) Dr. Sullivan took the time to talk with me and my daughter about her teeth and answer all of my questions. I had two other previous appointments with other orthodontists, and they did not take the time to explain what was happening and did NOT put up with my two younger ones! When I left Dr. Sullivan's office, I felt very comfortable with all of the finances, my daughter was happy and got her spacers in that day, and 2 months later her teeth are looking straighter already! The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and Dr. Sullivan is kind and caring. Highly recommend Sullivan Orthodontics in Brecksville!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012