Ratings for Dr. Carol L. Coldren

I am very pleased with her! I have been seeing doctor coldren for about 9 years now and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

She's too busy and has no bedside manner whatsoever. When I tried to ask questions about a procedure, she snapped at me...obviously she didn't expect to have to talk to the patient about what she was doing. She was not honest about what she was planning to do, but I figured it out and asked her to stop. This made her angry and she snapped at me again, told me to get dressed, and left the room. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

I would not recommend this doctor or her office. Although I had scheduled an appointment, she was running very late and the reception desk was not helpful in providing updates as to how late she was running. She was very rushed when I met with her. Later, her office billed me with the wrong code a year after my appointment. It was very difficult to get them to help me resolve the situation since they would not get back in a timely manner in response to my calls. At one point, Kathy the receptionist told me she was too busy to talk to me as I was trying to followup on the erroneous bill for the 5th time. If you don't have time to waste calling the office over and over, don't go to Brandywine, OB-GYN Associates at the Exton office.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2007

I too was shocked by these negative comments and will therefore offer a very length response. I have been with Dr. Coldren for more than 15 years. I have stuck with her through her move from Brandywine Hosp. to Great Valley OBGYN. I currently drive from Allentown to Exton to see her (more than 1 hour). Her old reception staff was very rude, and some of the receptionists still are, but the nurses, specifically Balle, and others I do not know by name, are nothing short of wonderful. Some of them have literally held my hand during multiple office procedures that I have had in the past. In 2002, Dr. Coldren traveled into the ER, NOT being the on-call doctor, at my request when I was having a GYN problem. She has always welcomed second opinions if I questioned something further. She is prompt with response to questions and concerns and once even responded to me by a handwritten letter. She is also the OBGYN for my Mother and sisters. I would recommend her without reservation.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

She has been my OB for almost 10 years! I am now pregnant with my first child and could not be happier she is my doctor. I have had a few pregnancy problems and she and staff have been extremly helpful and kind. I was shocked to read negative comments.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2007

She was very nice and helpful at my first prenatal visit and very thorough, answering all of my questions (and I had alot). I have seen her a couple times since that first visit, and have always had a positive experience.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Agree with the comment above. I had just moved to the area and was pregnant with my third. I was very happy with my old OB/GYN (over and hour away) but figured I would try someone new and closer to my new home. Based on my first (and ONLY) visit there, I actually drove an hour every month to my old OB.GYN. I suspected I had a UTI and explained I get them frequently when pregnant. I assume she did not believe me. I actually had to find someone else willing to test me several weeks later. I had a UTI and needed strong medication at that point b/c it was pretty bad. Her nurses were nice. That was the only positive experience I had there.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

No bed-side-manner, very cruel if you are a young pregnant patient. Laughed about me to another Dr. in the practice when I was in the other room, I could hear them! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted August 22, 2006

Dr. Carol L. Coldren's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1988)

Commercial Insurance Company