Ratings for Dr. Ivo Pumpalov

Cannot say enough good things about Dr. Ivo. He is a caring, considerate dentist and the very best I have had (and there have been many over the years). All the work I had done, which included several crowns, were painless, stress free experiences AND a lot of laughs. His work is excellent and he is just fun to be around - a good gift for a dentist to have.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Ivo is a fantastic dentist!!! Not only does he complete his work quickly (but doesn't rush!) he is also incredibly thorough! I've had two wisdom teeth pulled by him and both were a PLESANT experience, which I realize sounds strange. He's completed 4 fillings on my front 4 teeth and all of them look fantastic. I'm an extremely anxious patient and he does an incredible job using his humour to put me at ease when I am in the chair. Best dentist I've had yet!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Excellent experience - very pleasant and highly skilled dentist - truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Amazing Dentist.Very careful and knows what hes doing.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016