Ratings for Dr. Glenn M. Loebig

The man responsible for me being able to walk and my father turn his head.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I had an undiagnosed condition that some doctors said was psychosomatic and/or mental illness. Dr. Loebig knew that there was an underlying condition and he could elicit certain involuntary muscle movements that were not normal. He was very supportive while I searched for a diagnosis. He gave me a lot of pain relief during the years it took to get a medical diagnosis. Now he's helping me with post surgical rehab. Yes, you have to wait for him, but he is worth it. Great attitude!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Glenn Loebig is terrible. I went to him for 6 months and felt WORSE after his treatments. He treats his staff poorly and is never on time.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Loebig for a long time (10 years or so)- that in itself indicates he is a great chiropractor. I live/work in Ashburn and drive to Great Falls to see him - well worth the drive. He is very helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Very friendly, knowledgeable, great chiropractor. Highly recommended. Not always particularly on time, but worth it

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Glenn M. Loebig's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1996)