Ratings for Dr. Ingrid Mazique

My daughter has been going to dr mazique since she was born.. she is now 14. The doctor takes her time. I didnt have issues like the other rater except the looooong wait time. I find it best to make early appts ans not on Mondays. Gd staff also.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Staff is friendly. Dr. Mazique smiles seems indifferent. You feel rushed. She does not seem to care about conducting a thorough examination. The nurse weights/measures your child (with manual scale) and asks if you have any questions for the Dr. On each visit the Dr. only asked "what milk is the baby taking"? If I asked she answered questions but it feel as if I was begging for answers. In 4 wellbeing visits she never took my baby's diaper off or at least performed a visual exam of private parts. She never talked about baby's progress, go over growth charts, milestones, etc. The wait time was sometimes 15 mins and other times over 40 minutes. If you are looking for a pediatrician that performs a thorough exam, provides advice and displays true concern for your child’s wellbeing, Dr. Mazique may not be the right fit. I pay a lot for my BCBS insurance and for all that money, my baby deserves better quality of care. Others may have had better experiences but this was mine.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

Dr. Ingrid Mazique's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1986)