Ratings for Dr. Mark S. Seigel

He is ok if you don't have complications in your pregnancy. He rushes through things and does not explain things. He rushed through my labor, and the Perineum massage he did during my labor lead to bowel incompetency. Wish I hadn't gone to him in the first place.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Was initially happy to find an OBGYN with this many great reviews, but was fairly disappointed to have him as my doctor. I liked that he responded to my calls and email and was willing to see me the next day when I was bleeding through my pregnancy, however the office visits and conversations were not helpful much at all. Was not happy that my husband and I ended up diagnosing my condition online. He was not able to address our concerns and referred us to a high-risk specialist, who confirmed what we suspected. If I was able to diagnose myself, why couldn’t he? I ended up choosing an extraordinary OBGYN in Virginia, although I live in Maryland, and now have a beautiful, healthy baby daughter. I'd say Dr. Seigel is ok if you have no issues to deal with. If in fact you need answers, find a more competent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Submitted March 15, 2016

He is ok but you need to ask lot of questions to get him talking. Poor bedside manners, does not remember patient names, and their history. I'm not happy with him at all!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I have searched high and low for a GREAT doctor and my search is OVER!!!!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I love Dr. Seigel. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family (and they have switched). He is very caring, calm. I had A LOT of questions during my first pregnancy and he responded to everything (he also responds to emails) I am not sure how he stays on top of everything, but I felt very well cared for.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

Great experience! Switched to him from capitol women's care where I had an aweful experience. He spends time to answer your questions and let you know what is ahead. This is my first pregnancy and I appreciate his knowledge and caring manner. Has run on time at every appointment so far. Occasionally will have to be resceduled, but that happens with OB's. You feel like you actually know what's going on with your care in his practice with himself and Dr Jayaraj. I appreciate this as well as them working as a team limits the amount of doctors you see.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

This doctor is AMAZING. Always pleasant, patient, willing to explain and talk over the options. Very knowledgeable and with lots of experience. Moreover, he gives out his email and he responds the same day, always. He has responded to my emails within an hour on Sunday nights. Has made time in his busy schedule for me to come in on a Saturday when I had a concern. Ridiculously accommodating. I'm not sure how he does it considering how many patients he has! A gifted professional.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Seigel has been a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgable and kind and has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff on the other hand are horrible. His front of the house staff were requested to schedule me for a 7 week "initial" visit (this is when you get critical blood tests, etc.). The appointment was confirmed during my last visit but when I showed up for the seven week initial, I was told that my appointment wasn't for another two weeks. When I asked them about it, all i got was attitude and told to not come back for two weeks. They wouldn't even try to fit me in for the day that I should have gotten those tests done! Therefore, I am now going to see another doctor whose staff will hopefully be more sensitive to patients needs.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Seigel is very knowledgeable and I was very thankful for his years of experience. I never saw him until I was pregnant (I used to see another doctor in the practice) but he always took the time to answer my questions after my visits, and was always available by email. I will be sticking with him as my practitioner -- even though it's not very convenient!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

Dr. Mark S. Seigel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD