Ratings for Dr. Serena L. Murray

I love when I'm able to give a good rating for someone and Dr. Serena is so incredibly deserving. My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Serena for about two years now and I was going to her for a couple of months with pain issues about this time last year. I had also been seeing specialist and my GM for the same issues, but they didn't really do much. She figured out after about a month that something deeper was wrong with me and helped me find a doctor that worked with my situation. She knew that she could no longer help me and instead of just having me come in every week and spend money I didn't have, she sent me to someone to figure out the deeper problem. I don't know many people that would compromise their income to do what was right. She has always been very kind hearted along with the rest of her staff. I always felt listened to and that she spent a very significant amount of time trying to help me. She helped me figure out supplements, gave me exercises for home to keep me from having to come back often, and was very very knowledgeable on nutrition. There was very very rarely any waiting in the lobby, which is a life saver when you're sitting there with a hurt back. There are even payment plan options. She and her staff are all around excellent. I recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr. Serena L. Murray's Credentials

• New York Chiropractic College (Grad. 2011)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.